The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

If they didn't do his return the other week a Braun being managed by Shane could've been a decent contender for Drew at Mania, I know most won't agree, but he's gotten in great shape and it's a match that hasn't happened yet so theres that too.

Him returning at The Chamber ripping doors off and battering people could've really heated him up

14 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

If they didn't do his return the other week a Braun being managed by Shane could've been a decent contender for Drew at Mania, I know most won't agree, but he's gotten in great shape and it's a match that hasn't happened yet so theres that too.

Him returning at The Chamber ripping doors off and battering people could've really heated him up

I can't help but feel he's beyond help now. Yeah he's in good shape and still a solid big guy but they've already shown they can't book him properly.

I'm starting to worry about what they might be planning for Lashley. They're booking him to be incredibly dominant, and given their even-steven booking of almost everyone else, you'd have to think there's a reason for this. 

My guess is that it'll be to feed him to either Goldberg or Lesnar, which would be a crying shame given how good he's been recently. 

2 hours ago, uklaw said:

I hope I’m wrong (in fact, I probably am) but I groaned at how Shane McMahon condescended Adam Pearce and how he patted the WWE title on Drew’s shoulder.

If this week wasn’t just a one-off appearance, Shane might become a more prominent part of the Wrestlemania season.

Shit, you're right. I hadn't even considered Shane! It would be so typical of them after 50/50ing everyone into irrelevance that they break glass for the all important McMahon Wrestlemania rub.

Unbelievable this line-up. You just have to laugh at this point.

Stuck in an never ending loop.

• Paid Members

Miz gets eliminated first, then comes back out with the briefcase and cashes in after the match. He wins the title, and then is challenged by Shane for Mania? 

Watching the Nia Jax botch and I just start laughing because someone needs to put the footage of her screaming "MY HOLE!" over one of the WWE's Don't Try This at Home videos.

Just imagine it; "Broken Bones, Torn Muscles, Dislocations...MY HOLE!"

Edited by CL Punk

• Paid Members

Shane wouldn't be a surprise. There is clearly no-one on that Raw side they fancy at the moment, hence using Goldberg at the Rumble. Edge and Reigns is a more natural face/heel match (and is more interesting than Edge/Drew anyway IMO) which leaves Drew up shit creek. You just know they think Shane's a bigger star than any of the dweebs in the Chamber match and a win over him would be far more meaningful for Drew so it wouldn't even be a tiny shock if they went down that route.

Either that or Dabba-Kato's time has come.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

First show with fans in over a year and you’re giving them Miz v Shane? 

The crowd have paid for their tickets, Vince has signed his billion dollar Peacock deal. What makes you think they book anything with regards to what fans care about?