Paid Members Lenin Posted February 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2021 https://411mania.com/wrestling/t-bar-fires-back-kofi-kingston-being-called-tea-bag/ The retribution gimmick was DOA but I haven't stopped laughing at "Tea Bag" for the last half hour. Kofi wins Raw. Brilliant. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 To follow her Worst Wrestler 2020 Award, all I can see on social media is that Nia Jax is aiming for funniest moment after saying "Ow, my hole." Quote
uklaw Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 Having watched just a bit of RAW so far (glutton for punishment, I know) I hope I’m wrong about who could be challenging Drew at Wrestlemania. Enough of their ‘subtle’ hints/anvils have been dropped ?♂️ Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 28 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: To follow her Worst Wrestler 2020 Award, all I can see on social media is that Nia Jax is aiming for funniest moment after saying "Ow, my hole." Oh god. Imagine she actually gets over off the back of that and everyone forgets about how shit and dangerous she is. Have they made tshirts yet? I bet they've made tshirts. This is going to be the new 'Lana through a table' weekly thing isn't it? Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 Bad Bunny looks like Tony Khan in fancy dress. Bobby Lashley and MVP’s little double act is tremendous. It’s so weird they went so heavy on Fiend/Orton in the run up to Rumble, didn’t pay it off and now seem to have cooled on it. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 (edited) Look I know it's only Lana, but it must be pretty shit to have a feud where you get put through tables every single week for months, then your big comeback win is overshadowed by Nia Jax shouting about how much her arse hole hurts. Edited February 9, 2021 by FelatioLips Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 See, SBA and that other misogo were wrong about her losing weight. If she had then she would have hurt her hole more. Quote
Mr Butternut Squash Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 (edited) 3 hours ago, uklaw said: Having watched just a bit of RAW so far (glutton for punishment, I know) I hope I’m wrong about who could be challenging Drew at Wrestlemania. Enough of their ‘subtle’ hints/anvils have been dropped ?♂️ It's not looking promising is it. If Roman gets Edge then I'm hoping Cena's coming back, otherwise poor Drew's going to Midcard Mania. I'm the biggest Sheamus fan on the internet, but he doesn't belong in a Mania world title match. I like Lashley too, and they're protecting him for something, but it's been done already and his ship has sailed. The use of the chamber this year is a really odd one. Seems destined to be some kind of swerve thrown in there. Brock? Wyatt? Fucking Bray Wyatt ain't it. Edited February 9, 2021 by Mr Butternut Squash Quote
The Cutting Edge Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 I think Drew Vs Sheamus will be at Fastlane not Mania hopefully, dunno who that leaves Drew for at Mania? Cena or Lesnar still could return, or I wonder if there's more to the Shane conversation they had backstage? Not saying Drew Vs Shane but maybe someone money mac will manage? Not a bad show just ticking along, I do like glitch in the Matrix matches like Hardy vs AJ and Riddle vs Lee where the internet moans that each guy should've won so it confuses there argument like asking an Alexa a question it cant answer, same with Cesaro vs Bryan last week. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 I’d be all over Lashley having a real match at Mania. The Lashley/MVP partnership is tremendous. I have a feeling they’ll ultimately just do a 27 man ladder match for the US title or something, just to get people on the card. ...Still no Christian ? Quote
uklaw Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 59 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said: It's not looking promising is it. If Roman gets Edge then I'm hoping Cena's coming back, otherwise poor Drew's going to Midcard Mania. I'm the biggest Sheamus fan on the internet, but he doesn't belong in a Mania world title match. I like Lashley too, and they're protecting him for something, but it's been done already and his ship has sailed. The use of the chamber this year is a really odd one. Seems destined to be some kind of swerve thrown in there. Brock? Wyatt? Fucking Bray Wyatt ain't it. I hope I’m wrong (in fact, I probably am) but I groaned at how Shane McMahon condescended Adam Pearce and how he patted the WWE title on Drew’s shoulder. If this week wasn’t just a one-off appearance, Shane might become a more prominent part of the Wrestlemania season. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 Doesn’t say much for the rest of the roster that the WWE title match for Elimination Chamber features a guy who has had multiple world title matches recently (and held it briefly) in Orton, a guy who hasn’t won a world title in the company for over 11 years (Hardy), one who has a guaranteed title shot already and hasn’t been champ in nearly a decade (Miz), one who hasn’t one in over 5 years (Sheamus) and one of two other recent world champ on the brand besides Orton and Drew (AJ) I mean you have Kofi there who could have replaced Miz, Morrison doing nothing, all 3 participants in the US title match, Ali, Ricochet, Benjamin, Elias, hell even Priest even though he’s just debuted on the show Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 I don't think there's anyone, bar maybe The Fiend, that would make the result more or less of a foregone conclusion than it already is. Speaking of the Fiend, I was wrong in predicting spooky interference at the Rumble, so I'm going to double down and predict that the lights go out mid-match and someone is replaced in their pod by The Fiend when the lights come back on. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 Twitter should be fun when they put the belt on Lacey to lead to the Charlotte Title match at Wrestlemania. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 Doesn't Jeff Hardy job every week? How does he get a title shot? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.