Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I’m being a bit of a Pitcos

I wish. Place just isn't as much fun to read since Pitcos stopped popping in. 

Posted (edited)

His run into that gut shot from the scooter is rather adorable mind you. 

Dancing like Khali he'll be one day bless him. 

Edited by Chili
  • Paid Members
Posted

The first full episode of Raw I’ve watched in ages, I was fully intending to post some shitty, sarcastic remark about how Raw really makes you appreciate even below average episodes of Dynamite like we got last week.

But then we got Charlotte vs. Nia Jax, which was the most noteworthy thing to happen on Raw in forever. Nia drops Charlotte on her head, the whole match falls apart, and we’re left with two women screaming and shooting on each other! Brilliant! Genuine edge of your seat stuff! I was half expecting Vince to storm down and fire them both on the spot. I can’t remember the last time anyone on the planet has ever said this about Raw, but seriously. People should check this match out! Absolutely wild scenes! For at least a few minutes it looked like they were never going to get back on the same page and they’d just have to go to an advert break with them screaming, glaring and legitimately swinging at each other.

It’s quite fitting that at a time when they’re refusing to hire independent wrestlers and insisting the best approach is to train people from scratch, Nia Jax is out there still nearly killing people and these two homegrown talents are causing their flagship TV show to descend into chaos.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Supremo said:

But then we got Charlotte vs. Nia Jax, which was the most noteworthy thing to happen on Raw in forever. Nia drops Charlotte on her head, the whole match falls apart, and we’re left with two women screaming and shooting on each other! Brilliant! Genuine edge of your seat stuff! I was half expecting Vince to storm down and fire them both on the spot. I can’t remember the last time anyone on the planet has ever said this about Raw, but seriously. People should check this match out! Absolutely wild scenes! For at least a few minutes it looked like they were never going to get back on the same page and they’d just have to go to an advert break with them screaming, glaring and legitimately swinging at each other.

It’s quite fitting that at a time when they’re refusing to hire independent wrestlers and insisting the best approach is to train people from scratch, Nia Jax is out there still nearly killing people and these two homegrown talents are causing their flagship TV show to descend into chaos.

Holy shit that is so bad! How did this make it onto the YouTube channel?

It's proper dick swinging and them trying to take advantage of the other. "I'm Ric Flair's daughter.... (slap)" "Fuck you The Rock's my cousin.... (slap)."

I hope someone pulled them both to one side. That was tragic.

(Watch from about 30 seconds).

 

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne
  • Paid Members
Posted

I hope someone pulled them both to one side, too. To tell them they’re bringing Brawl For All back at the PPV for them to properly settle this.

Posted
41 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I hope someone pulled them both to one side, too. To tell them they’re bringing Brawl For All back at the PPV for them to properly settle this.

How was the rest of the show? Anything worth watching? The triple threat sounded alright?

Posted (edited)

Considering how often Nia fucks people up in worked matches, leading her into a shoot is probably the safest thing to do. 

 

Edited by Gay as FOOK
Posted

I’ve not seen a match like that for a while.

If anything it looks more “real”, and they looked like they both wanted to get the win, so seemed less choreographed/planned out - almost as though they were calling it in the ring.

But yeah, surely the match wasn’t laid out like that in advance?

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 8/24/2021 at 6:20 AM, Nick James said:

Screenshot_20210824-061930_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210824-061824_Twitter.jpg

Stolen from Reddit: someone referred to him as a tribute metal act called Zardozzy Osbourne.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Matthew said:

But yeah, surely the match wasn’t laid out like that in advance?

definitely not. I assume it's because Charlotte takes a nasty landing on either the Samoan Drop or the back suplex, but pretty soon afterwards she starts sandbagging Nia and fucking with her, and Nia fires back with a few receipts. The thing very obviously falls apart. There's also a point, I think before the match falls apart (I've seen different clips out of sequence) where Charlotte properly clocks Nia with her knee during a moonsault. The most interesting thing to happen on RAW in years.

Edited by BomberPat
  • Paid Members
Posted

Charlotte's face is so surgerised that it was hard to tell what her expression was supposed to be when she kicked out of Jax's pin attempt. I think she was aiming for an annoyed look, but ended up with a slightly robotic looking father dougal like surprised expression on her face. Either way though, this scrap was the most enjoyable thing in WWE since the rain stoppage at Mania 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...