Tsurutagun Posted August 18, 2021 Posted August 18, 2021 I can't believe you all have missed the lead story coming out of RAW Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted August 18, 2021 Posted August 18, 2021 Presumably that's just to keep him looking much shorter than Riddle in the shot and their director has fucked it? Tragic. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted August 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted August 18, 2021 They should cover that by insisting that 'no, that's just the way that guy walks' and, for the sake of kayfabe, insist he now always has to walk like that whenever he's around other people to avoid being immediately fired. Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted August 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2021 (edited) Edited August 24, 2021 by Nick James Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 Didn’t releasise they’d brought back Rellik (that’s Killer spelt backwards) Quote
andrew "the ref" coyne Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 49 minutes ago, Nick James said: What the FUCK is he wearing? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 If that's what they're going for then I'm even more disappointed he's not with Scarlett. Quote
Yakashi Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 And this is a guy they actually want to push. This is their idea of trying. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 Is this what happens when you buy Demolition from wish.com? Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted August 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2021 It's Lord Humungus. Only 40 years removed from his feud with Jerry Lawler. That wasn't even what I was looking for, but it's Sid, Taker and Bearer all sharing the screen a good 10 or so years before they would at Mania 13. Anyway, it's based on that dude from the second Mad Max movie. Quote
FUM Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 I’ve not watched Raw but I seen this clip this morning on Twitter and I genuinely don’t know if I’d have figured out who Miz was attacking without commentary telling me. Watching this would give epileptic’s a fit. Quote
Stop the pigeon Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 Knew I'd seen that look on Kross before. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.