The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Enjoying all the wankers on Twitter suggesting Nia Jax battered her, and that Charlotte wasn't basically laughing in her face for being so utterly shit.

I’m guessing the ones who moan how unsafe she is are the same ones who pop like mad for a powerbomb off the apron

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m guessing the ones who moan how unsafe she is are the same ones who pop like mad for a powerbomb off the apron

They used to be called barricade slappers in our day.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Awesome! They should make these two shitheads fight each other every week so they're nobody else's problem. 

Charlotte probably nixing the feud with the doll is the best thing she's ever done.

Aren't Jax and Bliss real life bffs. If the rumours about Flair killing the Bliss feud are true. Maybe the way the match went was the fallout from that. 

It was very strange.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah. All the people jizzing over Vader being reckless as fuck and ruining people, then having a pop at Jax. 

Wonder why that is? 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Yeah. All the people jizzing over Vader being reckless as fuck and ruining people, then having a pop at Jax. 

Wonder why that is? 

One thing though, an Apron Powerbomb, dumb as it is, is normally something planned in advance. Dropping someone like that is sloppy as fuck. Nia has injured or almost hurt someone by botching too many times. She should have been sacked ages ago for just being sloppy as she is and dangerous.

Vader, back when I first watched just seemed proper hard. Now I can see him as a sloppy dangerous fucker too.

• Paid Members

15 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Vader, back when I first watched just seemed proper hard. Now I can see him as a sloppy dangerous fucker too

I never thought of Vader as "sloppy", he was snug with what he did, he'd intentionally lay it in, but he knew what he was doing and what the outcome was. So while he'd knock people about it was knowing of the results before he did it. Wreckless perhaps but not sloppy.

Kennedy was sloppy, he'd drop you on your head doing a slam.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, CL Punk said:

Wow. Even for a tv match that was terrible.

Is The Queen a bad wrestler or is it that Nia is just truly awful in the ring?

I'd say a bit of both. I used to think Charlotte was pretty great, except you soon realise when she is against someone who isn't particularly great in the ring, she is shown up herself. Nia is the pits and a danger. If she wasn't who she was, she would have been sacked years ago.

• Paid Members

Charlotte is only ever as good as her opponent, has a short fuse, and falls apart when things aren't going according to plan. She also works particularly stiff, and seems to get mardy if she's not going over. Nia Jax is sloppy, and lacking in any real presence whatsoever, but I'd put the lion's share of the blame for that match on Charlotte, as she's the one who keeps fucking with Nia even while Nia is doing all she can to get things back on track.

• Paid Members

ED6230BF-CA85-4C24-A2B8-3CCED383DF3E.thumb.jpeg.f65e91c1bd7f06e40450080069825a89.jpeg

I love this face Charlotte pulls in the middle of the match. You can almost see her calculating how much money Andrade has made this year for sleep-walking through a handful of matches. She has to be leaving whenever her contract is up.

Funnily enough, after enjoying the madness of two people having a shoot fight on Raw, and then laughing at how bad they both looked, I ended up thinking mostly about Ronda Rousey. Considering this is their base level, and remembering the belters she had with both of them? It can’t be overstated how good Ronda was, even if she was a complete headcase outside of the ring.

1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

Or maybe how good the road agents were at laying out Ronda's matches in some cases. 

Or how HHH made her look a million dollars. People are still sore that Charlotte was included in that mania match but she made it. She’s leagues ahead of most.