The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Was there this much concern about Charlotte Flair's attitude, ability, look, looks, match quality, promo quality and general demeanour when she was on NXT?

No, she was considered great at what she did, and the future from what I recall.

I’ve not quite seen where these rumours have come from either. I’ve not seen any reports on her attitude, and just opinion on here of how she’s coming across, as a cocky, self confident heel. It’s like we’re supposed to dislike her or something.

Edited by Matthew

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Was there this much concern about Charlotte Flair's attitude, ability, look, looks, match quality, promo quality and general demeanour when she was on NXT?

Seems to be people putting 2 and 2 together and making whatever number they want since Andrade left and Poppa Flair followed suit. 

• Awards Moderator
19 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I had a skim through the old thread:

That and a few other comments reminds me that most thought "yes, she's got all the components but is booked wrong." I guess a lot has changed.

• Paid Members

Great to see a return of the crazy hot-shotting. For the longest time it felt they couldn’t even be arsed doing that anymore. 

It’s funny though. For a company so obsessed with the Attitude Era and the eventual victory over WCW, it’s crazy no-one ever looks back at that time and suggests - you know - overhauling the product, creating new stars or patiently developing storylines people actually care about.

D68E49BC-2ECC-4972-A498-F1A547D7DD08.thumb.jpeg.3a014b3c535b032ab21e33fe5fd0e1ca.jpeg

“CHANGE THE TITLE GODDAMIT!”

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, DCW said:

Corbin, Sheamus, Nia Jax or some other dullard will come down and batter Big E just before the cash in then, so everyone can be sent home miserable at the end of the night.  That's good shit Pal!

Well this aged well.

Unreal that it actually happened and went as it did. They've definitely gone full "we need to do something" mode.

• Paid Members

Watched Raw for the first time in god knows how long on the back of Big E's tweet, it was surprisingly decent. Other than the 24/7 nonsense, they seemed to scale back on the stupid stuff that was dragging it down so much.

The same tired old tropes are still there, such as tag partners having singles matches one after the other and the distraction finishes etc.

It shows the character of Big E outside of the ring with how many people are tweeting congratulations to him, regardless of company etc, everyone seems genuinely happy for him.

Who is he dropping it to at Extreme Rules? 

Edited by Nick James