The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

the one thing I'd hoped for from having fans back is that they wouldn't overly rely on obvious edits and impossible cameras to do this magic shit any more, and they couldn't even pass that very low bar

There's crowd noise at that moment so I wonder if it was on the big screen. Seems to be mainly groans so it seems genuine.

• Paid Members

Riddle is shit isn't he? Steve-O looking mo-fo with fucking animated pigeons flying when he kicks of his sliders. And thats without hiring a lawyer dumber then Lionel Hutz. As soon as he interrupted Randy, who got an unbelievable ovation from the crowd, I wanted him to RKO his head off.   

I am trying to work out what the actual plan is with RAW? I mean it is awful but during the pandemic you could kind of accept it, but absolutely nothing has changed since crowds. There's absolutely nothing going on with RAW. It's almost like they're trying to tank it on purpose.

It's not even bad in a 'oh god what the hell is that?' Its just boring and bland.

It's all a computer simulation.

They might as well save the costs and reassemble the Thunderdome at this point. Unreal that crowds are back and they've already ruined the experience. Not only piping in fake noise so they can pretend their awful wrestlecrap is getting reactions, but the one chant they've encouraged back into existence is the worst ever, with their idiotic promotion of the "WHAT" chants on twitter and by the wrestlers themselves. Just irredeemable dogshit.

Watched this this morning as saw last night that Orton was going to be back.

The stuff involving Orton and Riddle was really good, the pairing is over and the crowd are really into it, it's been about the only thing i've enjoyed on RAW the past few months and it didn't disappoint again. The RKO at the end was perfect and Randy's expressions, its an entertaining partnership.

They have to be winning the tag titles at SummerSlam you'd assume.

Rest of the show was a waste of time.

3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Riddle is shit isn't he? Steve-O looking mo-fo with fucking animated pigeons flying when he kicks of his sliders. And thats without hiring a lawyer dumber then Lionel Hutz. As soon as he interrupted Randy, who got an unbelievable ovation from the crowd, I wanted him to RKO his head off.   

I mean sure if you're going to judge him on how he looks or his stupid birds then I guess he's shit. But character wise he's been pretty entertaining and he's a really solid performer in ring. I guess you can call anyone shit if you ignore their good bits.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I mean sure if you're going to judge him on how he looks or his stupid birds then I guess he's shit. But character wise he's been pretty entertaining and he's a really solid performer in ring. I guess you can call anyone shit if you ignore their good bits.

He’s character is awful. I mean, explain his character to me, unless my description of stoner dude who forgets the script in backstage segments is correct. He was exciting when debuting in NXT, but now he’s bland. 

55 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Or know anything about their shit real-life personality.

Exactly