The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

I went to an NXT UK recently and they had fake crowd noise playing live in the arena, which I don't think is the case on Raw, etc.   I don't think the live crowd can hear the fake noise.   But what I found funny was when I then watched it back on TV I couldn't even recognise the fake crowd noise, it was like it wasn't even there.   So playing it in live (which was really distracting) seemed to be completely pointless.  Like the opposite of Raw.

Feel like it's alright for me to say in 2021 that The Miz is the dogshit worst. Watching the useless cunt sit there with his shit grandad talking to him like he's reading aloud from a Facebook comment. Just fuck off. Pair of useless fucking knackered tits. Sorry if this is a bit much but i've had to look at his fucking Ochre tinged face again the past two days and I cannot stand him. Horse shit. Unbelievable that it's Miz vs Edge in 2021. Fucking  'NEW YEARS REVOLUTION' level shit. Guys never been good unless he's got some shoot promo about how shit he is to juggle about with. Wank. The Wank. Mike Wankanin.

Edited by Cannibal Man

I don’t mind Miz but he’s exactly that. Miz.

Both of his feuds with Bryan were pretty decent, his resurrection of the IC title was fairly successful in an era where secondary titles mean fuck all. Although it soon went to shit the instant he lost it. The man made the title in that instance. And he was pretty fun with Damien Sandow too.

The problem with him though. As I said, he’s The Miz. Nothing new for a long long time from this guy. If they’re gonna put him in a programme against Edge, I’m gonna struggle to see him as a threat considering Edge’s last feud ended with him murdering Rollins in Saudi Arabia, and Miz was last seen squirting people with water guns from a wheelchair.

Highly entertaining mid/upper card guy when he has the right material and opposite number, though. Edge isn’t it for him.

Reading Twitter after a show you haven't watched is always interesting.

So this week we're moaning about Liv Morgan not winning the title.

Liv Morgan? Is that where we're at now? I was all for them using her more, rather than just sitting at home doing nothing. But I'm assuming she hasn't improved that much that she's good enough to be champion surely?

I might be wrong but her even getting that opportunity seems a good enough push for her.

I probably just shouldn't pay attention to Twitter really.

• Paid Members

Truthfully she's improved a lot on where she was, and the company is super high on her because during the no audience period of time she was consistently trying to get better in ring rather than taking it easy. It's probably why she's avoided every round of cuts, she seems like she absolutely loves the business and wants to do well. 

People are pissed because they literally spent all night bigging her up to win, messages from Trish Stratus, talking about it being the anniversary of Trish and Lita main evening and doing the title change and then right before the match doing a video package explaining just how much she loves wrestling and how she wants to prove herself, and then they just go and rehash the exact same finish with Lynch using the ropes and sauntering away. 

I get that adding a little heat to Becky is needed right now, but even their twitter was saying it was the sentimental favourite of the universe versus the IT girl. Having Liv get the upper hand on Becky every week for the last month made it obvious she wasn't winning tonight because its experience over passion but again this just feels like a company that is terrified of trying to make a new star but will instead probably put the belt on her at Day 1 now her momentum has died down. 

Apart from that, it's a really okay show this week. And I say that positively. They seem to have realised there's only so far AJ and Omos can go before the big giant realises he's out stayed his mentors advice, the tag matches were good and Dominik hit one of the best roll ups I've seen in a while. It looked so snug I thought it may have been a botch. I guess Rey is the one to lose at some point and prepare for the Mysterio feud. 

I really enjoyed Lashley as well being something in the break, just because it was different to how they usually do things. Never mind waiting until the cameras are rolling, let's just go and smash some people because why not. Hoping he's added to the title match at Day 1.

• Paid Members

It’s fine if she’s eventually going to win the title at the Rumble or at Mania. It’s Raw with a one month build, it’s hardly Bobby Roode choking at Bound For Glory.