Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

The thing is that Vince is so out of touch with culture and probably hasn't seen a new film in about 25 years so when he sees stuff like this or any of the Bray Wyatt shit he probably thinks they are doing ground breaking high quality stuff.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

That is so bad, Becky is fucking rotten isn't she. I wonder if it's just us being older now and it just not being for us any more as pretty much all of the Youtube comments seem to love it

Without wanting to sound like one of those “give them freedom!~” types, she can be really good. The other week there was a video floating around after she got pinned in a dark match (first pin defeat in over two years I think) blaming a little girl in the front row for distracting her, and she’s out there giving the kid shit (ina very family friendly way) and challenging her to a match next time they’re in town.

Give her a script though, ugh

Posted
2 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Don't miss the action from Lytham St Anne's leisure centre, Saturday 7.30pm. Meat raffle at interval, cans of pop £1.

At least there wasn't 903 camera cuts in the minute and half so that makes it immediately better than Raw

Posted

I wonder if Shane is back in the fold. That segment reeks of one of his brilliant ideas like Raw Underground or buying boxing or whatever. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Without wanting to sound like one of those “give them freedom!~” types, she can be really good. The other week there was a video floating around after she got pinned in a dark match (first pin defeat in over two years I think) blaming a little girl in the front row for distracting her, and she’s out there giving the kid shit (ina very family friendly way) and challenging her to a match next time they’re in town.

Give her a script though, ugh

Similarly, I loved this clip of Kevin Owens at a house show, disguising himself with a child’s hat before trying to attack Big E.

Clearly, the best stuff in WWE these days are tiny clips of the wrestlers entertaining themselves when there are no cameras on.

Edited by Supremo
Posted
6 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Don't miss the action from Lytham St Anne's leisure centre, Saturday 7.30pm. Meat raffle at interval, cans of pop £1.

Oi less of that. Also lytham st Anne's doesn't have a lecture center so jokes on you lol 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Decided this morning there was zero chance I was going to even find time to x30 this this week, so deleted it off the Sky box & read the results.

Was truly surprised to find the main event this week was a "but how will they coexist??" tag match.

Posted

Saw the title 'Edge soaks Miz and Maryse with a Brood bath during their vows' with Bischoff in the thumbnail doing the sermon. 

Vince has died and an algorithm made from his brain tissue has the book. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I lasted 13 minutes before I decided reading the results in the morning was a better idea. 

I'm pretty sure the phrase Hey Randy is something I'll hear in my nightmares for ever. 

Has WWE ever outright cancelled a PPV on a few days notice? Because I really think Day 1 could go tits up based off who's missing and has been all weekend. 

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
6 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I lasted 13 minutes before I decided reading the results in the morning was a better idea. 

I'm pretty sure the phrase Hey Randy is something I'll hear in my nightmares for ever. 

Has WWE ever outright cancelled a PPV on a few days notice? Because I really think Day 1 could go tits up based off who's missing and has been all weekend. 

If they managed to still do the Great American Bash in '07 when half the roster had to have the night off for "elevated enzymes", I'm sure they'll be fine for this weekend!

  • Paid Members
Posted

They'll just draft in NXT guys to fill out the card if they need to, right? Bron Breakker is going to get his call up. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 12/15/2021 at 5:35 AM, air_raid said:

I would say “I stand by this” but… I don’t know about Day 1.

This aged well. I’d say every now and again you need to build up a strong challenge that loses to make your champion stronger so it’s a bigger deal when they get chopped off but that requires an eventual dethroning by a challenger the fans will still care about and react to which would be… who??

Unless they’re doing a rehab on Liv between now and Mania, we should probably accept Becky isn’t anointing a new babyface hero at Mania and will probably end up thrown in with Charlotte. Or a returning Bayley.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...