The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

So, according to WOR, this guy Austin Theory took the egg because he wanted to take a selfie with it and then got scared because of all the security, so he stole it. Despite threatening to fire people if they didn't find out who took the egg, when Vince found out it was Austin Theory he gave him a WWE title match championship opportunity? Because he (Austin Theory) reminds him (Vince) of himself (also Vince)?

Is this some kind of meta thing about how everyone's always talking about Vince and his brass rings and all the "Vince doesn't respect you unless you step to him in some way" stuff we've heard over the years or am I reading too much into this?

1 minute ago, 69MeDon said:

Is this some kind of meta thing about how everyone's always talking about Vince and his brass rings and all the "Vince doesn't respect you unless you step to him in some way" stuff we've heard over the years or am I reading too much into this?

Didn’t some use their initiative and grabbed Vince, got suspended and fell over in Saudi Arabia or something?

2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Didn’t some use their initiative and grabbed Vince, got suspended and fell over in Saudi Arabia or something?

I mean, yeah, most of the people I've ever heard all that stuff from are people who got released who then claim "I had a great relationship with Vince".

9 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Would never have happened when wrestlers were as tough as Chavo

It’s such a shitty take anyway, but if Meng had posted this, it would’ve carried a bit of credibility with it.

Chavo, who was never relevant or known for being tough, is just chasing a bit of clout here. The cretin.

Yep, this is pretty sad all around. Clearly not all there, mentally, and scammed out of cash but somebody pretending to be Seth Rollins, arrested and charged for attacking Rollins. I hope this guy was able to speak with a lawyer when he was arrested.

Although I do have to say that thinking Seth Rollins stole $300 from you, buying a ticket to Raw, jumping the barrier and taking him down is...kind of badass.

Edited by 69MeDon

Rollins attacker put out a video saying something like:

”Goldberg and Vince booked that and they forgot to tell Rollins. I did it for The Rock.”

It’s floating about on Twitter and Instagram for those who can be bothered to look. I’m shite with embedding links on here.

The dude has some severe mental health issues, clearly. Gives him no right to attack anyone, but I hope he gets the help he needs.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Speaking of bothering to look, if look 4 posts above yours I’ve embedded the link to it.

It isn’t loading meaning that it’s probably been deleted, no need to be a dick about it.

The vid is still out on YouTube though for anyone that wants to find it, but it’s clear that the guy needs some help which he’ll hopefully get.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

It isn’t loading meaning that it’s probably been deleted, no need to be a dick about it.

The vid is still out on YouTube though for anyone that wants to find it, but it’s clear that the guy needs some help which he’ll hopefully get.

The contents of It were also discussed in the next 3 posts. The post I responded to was basically a combination of 4 posts. Not being a dick about it, pointing out it was already discussed if they had only looked first.