The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

2 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

Apparently Vince left partway through Raw, leaving Johnny Ace in charge.

Even Vince can't sit through three hours of Raw.

Hes getting older now so needs early nights now and then...

Just imagining him going out and leaving the little light on for 'when I get home and don't want it dark in the house'. 

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I don't follow WWE at all now, but the 24/7 title thing showed up on one of my feeds and started playing. Does the title only ever change hands with a roll up? Has anyone ever kicked out of a roll up attempt?

Almost always from what I've seen. Despite a roll-up 1 second into a match finishing about 0.00001% of matches in wrestling history.

• Paid Members

The show did fly by, mainly as I had Football Manager in the foreground and this in the back, but I did enjoy Street Profits Vs Alpha and it was nice to see a different finish with the Rollins match. 

The Mysterio thing I just can't understand because it's just stupider than before. Pearce runs both shows but wants to make sure RAW is as strong as possible, while also removing Sami Zayn from Smackdown likely for Bull Buchanan's son (I genuinely can't remember his name). Unless they're gearing up for him to go full heel and wrestle as some sort of PTSD from Lesnar throwing him around like a child it just begs belief how the writers don't even seem to watch the previous week's show before writing this one.

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

They just need big cue cards behind the camera like Saturday Night Live, that'll solve that right up.

Crab-walked into shot by a too-tall interviewer.

Based purely on what we've heard it's like working there, I'm not surprised we're seeing stuff like that. It seems the whole of their system is built on having you cede any creativity, agency or performance to their cabal of petrified writers. She's a completely blank slate. She must be ticking some boxes for her to have been there so long, and perhaps she's just one of those unfortunate performers with bags of charisma in person but unable to project it on screen.

It feels like sink or swim for that era of PC grads. It also feels like Trips was just a victim of the 7 year cycle, plus bad fortune. For a guy who had a knack of being in the right place at the right time with the right people, the pandemic hitting must've been a nightmare. At least on the road, Vince's eye was on his TV shows, leaving NXT to it; with touring halted, McMahon must've been all over EVERYTHING.

If you watch the full promo and not just the few seconds clipped there, it's clear she's not looking down at a script and just isn't sure where she should be looking in general: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/qtvxqh/heres_aliyah_segment_from_talking_smack_she/

She's still shit though.