Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2021 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: I mean you definitely were so you might as well own it ? Naaa. I’m fed up of people posting stuff without even looking. Nothing he said wasn’t already said. Nothing new was added to the conversation. Pointless post. Quote
neil is brill Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 Mate. It was just a duplicate post. Gatekeeping a wrestling forum isn’t cool. Your link was dead, so people would still need to search for the video. If you’re fed up of duplicate posts on a forum, just take a breath. It’s okay to not be okay. You had several ways to approach this, and like I have just done, you chose to be a cunt. Quote
Sheffbag Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 On 11/23/2021 at 7:57 AM, tiger_rick said: A tiny fan attacked Seth Rollins. Surprised no snowflakes in the US have accused Rollins of racism for calling him boy Quote
Joe Blog Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 1 minute ago, Sheffbag said: Surprised no snowflakes in the US have accused Rollins of racism for calling him boy Well this thread is getting worse and worse. Quote
Sheffbag Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 8 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: Well this thread is getting worse and worse. it does when you dont sense sarcasm or irony Quote
69MeDon Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 1 minute ago, Sheffbag said: it does when you dont sense sarcasm or irony Where? Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2021 (edited) Eggcellent ratings. I’m one hundred percent in favour of Raw badly adopting the plots of Netflix properties for the foreseeable future. Squid Game for a title shot next week please, Vinny. Edited November 24, 2021 by Supremo Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2021 (edited) 3 hours ago, neil is brill said: Mate. It was just a duplicate post. Gatekeeping a wrestling forum isn’t cool. Your link was dead, so people would still need to search for the video. If you’re fed up of duplicate posts on a forum, just take a breath. It’s okay to not be okay. You had several ways to approach this, and like I have just done, you chose to be a cunt. I’m sorry my post offended you. Pointing out it was already being discussed doesn’t make me a cunt though. If you think it does, I’d look at yourself. Especially as there was no tone in my response to you. I should have just done what others on here do and quoted both posts and added the Spider-Man gif. **UPDATED** @neil is brill I just showed my wife, she says I was coming off cuntish, so apologies, it wasn't my intention, I was just trying to point out it was being discussed. Edited November 24, 2021 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted November 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2021 4 hours ago, Supremo said: Eggcellent ratings. I’m one hundred percent in favour of Raw badly adopting the plots of Netflix properties for the foreseeable future. Squid Game for a title shot next week please, Vinny. I’m tempted to make a joke about getting really invested in something then it suddenly disappears… but WWE have done that one an awful lot of times. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: **UPDATED** @neil is brill I just showed my wife, she says I was coming off cuntish, so apologies, it wasn't my intention, I was just trying to point out it was being discussed. If I showed my wife anything I posted on here she'd tell me to fuck off and stop wasting her time. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2021 14 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: If I showed my wife anything I posted on here she'd tell me to fuck off and stop wasting her time. My wife is used to me showing her pointless things, so no bother Quote
69MeDon Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 So, obviously I'm not going to watch Red Notice. But Pitch Meetings are always good for telling me what happens in a movie in like six minutes, meaning I never need to watch it. Having watched the one for Red Notice, product placement/sponsored...stuff seems to be par for the course for this movie and therefore it...actually makes a lot of sense that WWE would be an extension of this. Quote
Guest Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 Wait you guys watch wrestling and have wives? Didn’t think we were allowed that in our mums basements? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2021 11 minutes ago, Louch said: Wait you guys watch wrestling and have wives? Didn’t think we were allowed that in our mums basements? But we can only watch wrestling when our wives go to bed. Because being caught watching wrestling is worse then being caught watching granny porn. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.