The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

I cannot think of a single reason why KO would want to stay with WWE unless he's that determined to keep pushing in the hope he'll get another title run one day.

But I don't think he's that deluded and I don't think it'll matter to him that much at this point in time.

Just seen they changed Damian Priest's music and got rid of the archer stuff. I actually quite liked it.. dunno what they're doing with him now.

Not as upsetting as changing Sami Zayn's music obviously. Bastards.

Edited by DavidB6937

• Paid Members

Split personality Angel (Priest) and Demon (Damian) character. Had him go from super chill to psychotic in a matter of seconds. It's 2005 efed writing at its best.

Mentioning Owens contract running down and him off to AEW, do we think the same will happen for Sami? And if so, what name he'll go under elsewhere? He's shown he's got so much more personality than the El Generico character allows him, but does he go on another reinvention?

11 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I reckon everyone on here could have predicted that opening segment. Big E comes out and bums up Houston. He's interrupted by a heel. He's interrupted. They're interrupted. They're all interrupted. There's a scrap. Authority figure makes a multi man. And it's a ladder match. By the numbers or what?

Same fucking format for almost 25 years now. 25 years.

On 10/15/2021 at 6:49 PM, 69MeDon said:

Also: WWE's video games fucking suck, so I am really quite hyped for the AEW game, if it lives up to the hype of being some kind of child of the old THQ/AKI games.

By the time the WWE game comes out, there won't be anyone on the roster I actually want to play as where as AEW's will look pretty tasty.

27 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

The viewers has gone down year on year so not really, unless you mean ukff viewers which accounts for about 20

And they’ll still watch and moan about the same old shite instead of switching off like normal folk. 

15 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

And they’ll still watch and moan about the same old shite instead of switching off like normal folk. 

The thing with RAW is we've over the last close to 30 years many of us have moved from the main demo potentially into another, WWE arent making new fans are they

I know when i started i was a wee lad and worked my way through haha

1 hour ago, 69MeDon said:

I don't watch the show. Why would I watch the show?

It's like those that say they don't watch Coronation Street, but somehow they seem to know all the latest storylines. 

There's definitely a lot of closeted watchers of WWE. 

10 minutes ago, Perry said:

It's like those that say they don't watch Coronation Street, but somehow they seem to know all the latest storylines. 

I generally read the results on my Tuesday morning shit. Good to keep an oar in if it ever gets good. In last 3 years I’ve watched the lockdown mania and that’s it. You can know what’s going on without watching more than ever 

1 hour ago, 69MeDon said:

I don't watch the show. Why would I watch the show?

Never said you did, just pointing out there are people who seemingly have hated it for years but can’t find the off switch

1 hour ago, 2Xtreme_lives said:

The thing with RAW is we've over the last close to 30 years many of us have moved from the main demo potentially into another, WWE arent making new fans are they

I know when i started i was a wee lad and worked my way through haha

Oh, they are making new fans. I wonder if they’re altering their product for a shorter “Shelf life” as it were. They know the likes of us who watched for decades are few and far between so they’re recycling through for new fans who will be fans for a lesser time, if that makes sense. 

7 minutes ago, Perry said:

It’s much easier to know about storylines from one of the nation’s favourite shows than it is to know about a niche show not shown on “Terrestrial”. They discuss soaps on tv shows and they are on the cover of every tv magazine. 

You've got the world in your pants pocket. Surely it's not that difficult to see if Raw's still shit or not? The odd report or dive into a few YouTube clips tells me all I need to know about it at the moment. I suspect that's the same for a lot of people, though doubtless some are gluttons for punishment.