Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

6 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Vickie has responded in arguably the worst way she could. What a nightmare.

C9E466FA-C57E-4C56-BEFC-B40A1968DAD5.jpeg

This is absolutely fucking horrendous, what a horrible cunt. The bit about the guys being in her room is truly difficult to read.

Vickie has released another statement, through her lawyer, saying that she and her husband vehemently dent the allegations and are taking Sherilynn to court.

Problem with that is, Vickie's other daughter Shaul has made a statement saying that Sherilynn WAS sexually assaulted. 

I fear this is only going to get worse. 

Vickie was hated by Eddie's family.  She didn't take care of her own daughter when she was at her most vulnerable and her daughter is clearly resentful and suffering to this day.  However, from the way Shaul makes it sound, Sherilynn's also taking her mental illnesses out on others, which is really not cool.

Hopefully this gives AEW the political cover to get rid of her.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

Who is this and what have they done?

https://twitter.com/TheLouisDangoor/with_replies

He is a UK based "journalist", Head wrestling writer for GiveMeSport. Never heard of that website? Neither have I. Unfortuanately, it means enough that he has been credentialed for several press events over the years. Most recently Wrestlemania. He's a name that I became familiar with because of his pro-WWE, anti-AEW hot takes that would usually see him heavily ratioed.

There's a clip going around of Kate from Fightful listing some of the things he did. Nothing graphic in the telling but content warning.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Dangoor by name, dangoor by nature I see. 

I was so tempted to make this joke, but I opted not to. I'm glad someone did though. On a plate with that surname.

For those who don't know who Louis is he "writes" for Give Me Sport (who may be paid by WWE to be nice to them) 

He made a joke about Vice Media going bankrupt, pissed people off and then it turned out he was a sex pest. 

He did say when All In at Wembley was announced that he wasn't going because it was his birthday weekend. Because obviously if you write about wrestling for a living the idea of  going to a wrestling event on your birthday is abhorrent. 

Maybe he will go now considering he hasn't got any friends any more. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Absolute nothing statement 

Is it? 

It's them openly saying they're happy with what's been put before them.

Id say that's a big statement if you don't agree.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Absolute nothing statement 

3538F5AB-0A4D-4661-B883-4EEB521A4350.jpeg

“IT’S ABOUT TIME”

”Long overdue if they’ve done nothing wrong they should be in progress ! Can’t  wait for the return”

“I can’t even remember what they did. But glad Robbo is returning to the UK scene. Hopefully some of the other promotions bring him in too”

”Rightfully so 👏”

and that’s just some of the replies. Fucks sake

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Is it? 

It's them openly saying they're happy with what's been put before them.

Id say that's a big statement if you don't agree.

They haven't stated what has been put before them, or reiterated what Progress policies they have specifically been assessed against. There's no detail in this statement to confirm it's any more than a handshake and a wink between industry mates, one of the very problems Speaking Out highlighted.