Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

Fuck the patriarchy. 

Fuck the male gender for protecting Rick as he's a man with needing *evidence*

Believe victims. Unconditional believe female victims.

Fuck the patriarchy.

I stand with Gisele. Trans lives matter.

This whole incident and the way internet forums are I'm honestly feeling low in confidence in men in general being good and honorary. 

Im so glad I did transition and I am no longer part of this defective part of society.

Women are better in society than men. Not toxic. 

10 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

Women are better in society than men. Not toxic. 

As much as I agree and respect the rest of what you said, this part is a little off.

Women are just as capable of being anti-trans as anyone. Just as capable of being toxic. Of being narrow minded. All of it.

We should believe VICTIMS as a whole. Male. Female. Doesn't matter.

It's really not a "men are evil!" moment. Its anyone who is narrow minded and spouting hateful shit we should be against.

5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

As much as I agree and respect the rest of what you said, this part is a little off.

Women are just as capable of being anti-trans as anyone. Just as capable of being toxic. Of being narrow minded. All of it.

We should believe VICTIMS as a whole. Male. Female. Doesn't matter.

It's really not a "men are evil!" moment. Its anyone who is narrow minded and spouting hateful shit we should be against.

The last two years of my life I've really got to not tolerate men at all. I see the male gender as a toxic and defective part of society. If you knew the social interactions I've had I'm kind of not willing to say "not all men are bad" 

It's not my responsibility. It's up to the male gender to call out other bad men. It's not up to me as a woman to be quiet and shut up. 

For now I've got an exceptionally low opinion of men and the male gender down to my own personal experiences. 

All the guys here need to step up and prove their worth before I'm willing to engage in a social context.

For now my existing male social circle is closed to new people. It is only those I personally know and trust. They know how I feel and respect my position.

It's up to you men to do better. Call out your gender for being bad. Show being proactive in dealing with these bad people with affirmative action.

That might gain my trust.

10 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

All the guys here need to step up and prove their worth

The thing is, you know next to nothing about any one here.

You don't know anyone's history, their gender, their family, their journey, their actions, what they do for a living etc so this comes across as incredibly aggressive if I'm being brutally honest. 

Why would I need to prove myself, or sorry my "worth" to a complete stranger on the Internet?

I know what I stand for, and so do my family, so that's good enough for me. 

It's up to you whether you engage or not obviously, and as a transwoman you are well placed to give an opinion on an incident that involves a transwoman, but I don't think anyone needs to prove themselves to be honest. 

18 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

All the guys here need to step up and prove their worth before I'm willing to engage in a social context.

If you're not willing to engage in a social context then why are you posting on here? Or are you just expecting to post and no one is allowed to reply without jumping through hoops?

• Paid Members

I’m not commenting on this story when I say this (I have no reason to disbelieve it) but as a woman, I am well aware of the damage other woman can do, the lies they can tell and how much they do not support each other. You are a woman too but never ever be fooled that every one of us is a saint and every man is the devil. It’s simply untrue. There are good and bad women, and there are good and bad men. And I’ll also add that my experience of men on this board is overwhelmingly good. Please stop with the sweeping generalisations, it helps nobody.

7 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

If you're not willing to engage in a social context then why are you posting on here? Or are you just expecting to post and no one is allowed to reply without jumping through hoops?

Meet my expectations and I may engage with you further than this post.

I know my value and worth. I know my boundaries and core values and beliefs.

Like I said I've got an exceptionally rock bottom low opinion on men to begin with. I was one but two years of therapy and four psychiatric assessments and a year on testosterone blocker pills means I've worked a lot bloody harder to be the best I can be and much better than all the men on this forum. My transition journey has meant that I'm now a bad ass woman that doesn't take it from men anymore. She's undeniable. 

You would require a lot of hard work and effort to convince me that you are suitable to talk to me in a social context outside of an opinion on wrestling on a forum.

Im honestly thinking about making an application form for men to be allowed to socially interact with me. If it passes you get to talk. If not then it's no contact from me to you.