Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I love the fact you used to be considered a bit of a cunt on here and you left, now you’ve come back after transitioning and now acting like a massive prick. Well done.

I know my self worth and value. It's been something that has been lacking in me the last 17 years of my adult life.  I'm not being told to shut up and be quiet and put into a box. 

I know that I am a 👑. I know that I'm a bad ass woman that won't take any crap from any man. I'm undeniable 💎

I won't be spoken to like that. I am a higher class of person. I interact with people who treat me so much better and would never dare interact with me as such.

Im now used to better things in life. I'm not having to deal with toxic men on an internet wrestling forum. 

Im in social circles where I'm empowered daily. I'm treated like a goddess that I deserve to be within these spaces. 

I know my value and self worth. 

25 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

You would require a lot of hard work and effort to convince me that you are suitable to talk to me in a social context outside of an opinion on wrestling on a forum.

I get the feeling most people, male or female, have little interest in talking to you in the first place. Let alone going to the effort of proving themselves worthy of it.

Edited by lars85

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

I know my self worth and value. It's been something that has been lacking in me the last 17 years of my adult life.  I'm not being told to shut up and be quiet and put into a box. 

I know that I am a 👑. I know that I'm a bad ass woman that won't take any crap from any man. I'm undeniable 💎

I won't be spoken to like that. I am a higher class of person. I interact with people who treat me so much better and would never dare interact with me as such.

Im now used to better things in life. I'm not having to deal with toxic men on an internet wrestling forum. 

Im in social circles where I'm empowered daily. I'm treated like a goddess that I deserve to be within these spaces. 

Congrats on your third(?) ban from this forum.

19 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

This is a worked heel gimmick surely? Saying things like "I am a higher class of person" is classic heel wrestler promo stuff.

I once dealt with a very similar incident at a place I worked. 
Transgender woman was in the canteen and a colleague was laughing at her and calling her man. Generally being a twat. 

The woman in question made a complaint which I dealt with - she was mortified and angry but very calm in the circumstances and more wanted to shed light on this persons bigotry. 

The catcaller was a middle aged woman, who had worked there forever. Totally unprovoked verbal attack. She resigned a few weeks later. 

So yes, it def can be women who are arseholes too. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, ScottishSiren said:

two years of therapy

Might I recommend a third?

Not sure why anyone's surprised by Steiner behaving like this. While he was less hot headed than Scott, he was still known as a bully that punched way, way down. As Flair said, he clearly had the physical talent where he had no need to prove himself, but still took liberties with easy targets for no other reason than pure nastiness. When you've got that mindset, a trans person practically has a bullseye painted on them.