Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, IronSheik said:

This is a worked heel gimmick surely? Saying things like "I am a higher class of person" is classic heel wrestler promo stuff.

It's always a gimmick with them whether it's wrestling MC, band/gig producer etc. They have however ticked off most of the clichés this time around. Toxic indeed. 

9 hours ago, ScottishSiren said:

I know my self worth and value. It's been something that has been lacking in me the last 17 years of my adult life.  I'm not being told to shut up and be quiet and put into a box. 

I know that I am a 👑. I know that I'm a bad ass woman that won't take any crap from any man. I'm undeniable 💎

I won't be spoken to like that. I am a higher class of person. I interact with people who treat me so much better and would never dare interact with me as such.

Im now used to better things in life. I'm not having to deal with toxic men on an internet wrestling forum. 

Im in social circles where I'm empowered daily. I'm treated like a goddess that I deserve to be within these spaces. 

I know my value and self worth. 

It's sad that you have had numerous years of people being cruel to you because of your gender. However if you want to become a better person you need to stop making ignorant sweeping generalisations and not be so arrogant. You are not above anybody on here, your assumption that you are just makes you come across as a grade a prick who certainly is unaware of their own self worth. 

• Paid Members
On 4/1/2023 at 10:58 AM, Keith Houchen said:

It’s whether those impact wrestlers give a shit though. They may have just seen it as ribbing and grassing wouldn’t be well received with their peers. 

I did enjoy Moose's reaction it must be said.