Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Vaccine booked for Friday. McDonald's 5 minute walk from the location. Fucking get in. 

Edited by gmoney
  • Paid Members
Posted

Just had my part 2 rescheduled for next Wednesday, but it's at 9:50am which severely limits my post-jab eating choices.

I might cook a pizza beforehand and take it with me, wrapped in foil, so I can stuff my face with it the moment I step out of the portacabin.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Done.

PXL_20210520_093104820.thumb.jpg.b1e2f7171203a140100e7faaba332949.jpg

No McDonald's nearby so I'm having a chippy when I get home.

Shout-out to the poor woman in front of me holding her arm like she'd just been knifed.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Just had my part 2 rescheduled for next Wednesday, but it's at 9:50am which severely limits my post-jab eating choices.

I've got my second jab on Tuesday at 10am. I'm thinking of Greggs breakfast baguette. 

  • Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Got the invite for my second jab but my car died. Can’t go until I can get a new car, bollocks. 

Can you not get a lift off someone? Fair few people on local fb offering lifts (when they're not whinging about new flats or trees being chopped down)

  • Paid Members
Posted

I’m Pfizer’d up. There was an “Emma Thompson” on the waiting board after me, as well as an “Arya Sober”. Big Mac has been consumed and damn it was good. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

got my invitation to a vaccination today, Frustratingly the nearest centre it can offer me is miles away, whereas the other half set hers up just round the corner. 

  • Moderators
Posted

Second moderna jab for me today, terrible planning on my part though. A 12pm time, meaning I'm spending my own lunchtime doing this, with a meeting at 1pm so I have to head immediately home. Also on a Friday so I'm expecting my weekend to be spent with me feeling like shit recovering just in time to get back to work on Monday :(

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've had a delayed reaction to mine yesterday, had the shakes this afternoon. Not too bad, but badly timed considering I bought a chocolate fudge pudding from the Co-Op for my healthy eating cheat day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...