LariatTom Posted May 25, 2021 Posted May 25, 2021 I've seemingly missed a trick here by missing out on food afterwards. Though saying that, I had my first the day before my wife's birthday in March and we had a Chinese that night. My second jab is on Thursday afternoon. I live a 10 minute walk from the hospital where I'm going. No food options along the way, guess it'll have to be a takeaway again. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 25, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted May 25, 2021 Got my first jab this morning. Had to go straight to work afterwards and haven't eaten anything yet but I've requested McDonalds for tea when I get back. Recommendations and suggestions welcome. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted May 25, 2021 Posted May 25, 2021 (edited) 58 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Got my first jab this morning. Had to go straight to work afterwards and haven't eaten anything yet but I've requested McDonalds for tea when I get back. Recommendations and suggestions welcome. If you ever listened to the New Generation Podcast, they used to talk about the ‘Paul Scrivens Big Fella Special’ when getting a McDonalds. Its been a while since, but I’m fairly certain it was a Large Big Mac Meal with Two Hamburgers from the saver menu. Edited May 25, 2021 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 25, 2021 Members Posted May 25, 2021 29 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Got my first jab this morning. Had to go straight to work afterwards and haven't eaten anything yet but I've requested McDonalds for tea when I get back. Recommendations and suggestions welcome. Extra burgers on the side are a must. One burger is never enough. I reckon if challenged, I could eat 10-15 McDonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting easily. I was quite tempted by the (new?) Chicken Deluxe today as that looked decent. Quote
Joe Blog Posted May 25, 2021 Posted May 25, 2021 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: I reckon if challenged, I could eat 10-15 McDonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting easily. I challenge you to attempt this. Pictured and videos please. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 25, 2021 Members Posted May 25, 2021 5 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: I challenge you to attempt this. Pictured and videos please. PayPal me £15 and I'll do it tomorrow mate! Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted May 25, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2021 I ate 10 mcdonalds cheeseburgers on a night out in Nottingham once, there's nothing to them for a fatty. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted May 25, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2021 3 hours ago, johnnyboy said: Glad that's been cleared up then. Like, I genuinely despair for the human race when stuff like that needs debunking. How can we get to 2021 and just see human intelligence regress to the point people believe shit like this? Quote
deathrey Posted May 25, 2021 Posted May 25, 2021 I felt that way with the whole 5G mast thing. It doesnt even make any sense, how can anyone believe it?! I actually had a friend who I thought was fairly intelligent tell me that she thought there was some truth to it (her partner had just died so I'm putting it down to grief stopping her brain from working) And then Bill Gates vaccine is a tracker thing..... people are idiots. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 We live in a world with people that think spraying 10ml of vinegar in the air will neutralise a "chemtrail" that's 5km long, will shoot at tornados to scare them away, and will voluntarily watch shows with James Cordon in. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 Second dose is now in my arm, and a McDonalds double sausage and egg muffin is in my belly. To say I feel relief to be vaccinated in a massive understatement, even now I'm still suffering the effects of the long covid. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 Second jab done, and I could feel my arm tightening up within 10 minutes. Got a job interview tomorrow. I wonder if I get the full list of side effects. That'll be my excuse for not getting it interesting. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 12 hours ago, deathrey said: I felt that way with the whole 5G mast thing. It doesnt even make any sense, how can anyone believe it?! I actually had a friend who I thought was fairly intelligent tell me that she thought there was some truth to it (her partner had just died so I'm putting it down to grief stopping her brain from working) And then Bill Gates vaccine is a tracker thing..... people are idiots. Well, it's nearly three weeks after my first jab, and now I want David to buy me an XBox X Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 McDonald's / KFC fillet triple cheeseburger, bitches. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.