Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

I've seemingly missed a trick here by missing out on food afterwards.

Though saying that, I had my first the day before my wife's birthday in March and we had a Chinese that night. My second jab is on Thursday afternoon. I live a 10 minute walk from the hospital where I'm going. No food options along the way, guess it'll have to be a takeaway again.

58 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Got my first jab this morning. Had to go straight to work afterwards and haven't eaten anything yet but I've requested McDonalds for tea when I get back. Recommendations and suggestions welcome.

If you ever listened to the New Generation Podcast, they used to talk about the ā€˜Paul ScrivensĀ Big Fella Specialā€™ when getting a McDonalds.

Its been a while since, but Iā€™m fairly certain it was a Large Big Mac Meal with Two Hamburgers from the saver menu.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

29 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Got my first jab this morning. Had to go straight to work afterwards and haven't eaten anything yet but I've requested McDonalds for tea when I get back. Recommendations and suggestions welcome.

Extra burgers on the side are a must. One burger is never enough.

I reckon if challenged, I could eat 10-15 McDonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting easily.

I was quite tempted by the (new?) Chicken Deluxe today as that looked decent.

Ā 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Glad that's been cleared up then.

Like, I genuinely despair for the human race when stuff like that needs debunking. How can we get to 2021 and just see human intelligence regress to the point people believe shit like this?

I felt that way with the whole 5G mast thing. It doesnt even make any sense, how can anyone believe it?! I actually had a friend who I thought was fairly intelligent tell me that she thought there was some truth to it (her partner had just died so I'm putting it down to grief stopping her brain from working) And then Bill Gates vaccine is aĀ tracker thing..... people are idiots.

• Paid Members

We live in a world with people that think spraying 10ml of vinegar in the air will neutralise a "chemtrail" that's 5km long, will shoot at tornados to scare them away, and will voluntarily watch shows with James Cordon in.

• Paid Members

Second jab done, and I could feel my arm tightening up within 10 minutes.Ā 

Got a job interview tomorrow. I wonder if I get the full list of side effects. That'll be my excuse for not getting itĀ interesting.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, deathrey said:

I felt that way with the whole 5G mast thing. It doesnt even make any sense, how can anyone believe it?! I actually had a friend who I thought was fairly intelligent tell me that she thought there was some truth to it (her partner had just died so I'm putting it down to grief stopping her brain from working) And then Bill Gates vaccine is aĀ tracker thing..... people are idiots.

Well, it's nearly three weeks after my first jab, and now I want David to buy me an XBox X