Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

My workplace keep sending emails like "staff must follow the risk assessment and guidance or face disciplinary action." Also, if staff get Covid from work its a sign that they haven't been following the guidance.

I can't help but think the intention behind these emails would work better if they weren't then also asking staff from different branches to work closely together in shifts at an entirely different building which doesn't have the same risk assessment or the same guidance. Especially when that building is one massive office with a hell of a lot of staff in who previously had managed to work from home during lockdown. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Vamp said:

My workplace keep sending emails like "staff must follow the risk assessment and guidance or face disciplinary action." Also, if staff get Covid from work its a sign that they haven't been following the guidance.

Sounds unbelievably awful and it's the same thing one of my family is getting. It's nasty.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Also, the plan for challenging people breaking the rule of 6 is amazing.

"So one department will call them to tell them to stop breaking the rule. Then our department will call them to check that they're following the rules and if they say they're not they'll be subject to a fine."

One day Ricky Gervais will invent lying and then we'll be fucked. Because we'll be living in a shit comedy.

• Paid Members

Got a notification this morning that I had been in contact with somebody who has tested positive, and that I should open the app for more information.

Opening the app takes me to the standard homepage and has no information at all. No idea if it was a mistake, no idea when/where the contact took place as I've hardly left the house this weekend and no idea of the steps I should take next.

World-beating.

4 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Got a notification this morning that I had been in contact with somebody who has tested positive, and that I should open the app for more information.

Opening the app takes me to the standard homepage and has no information at all. No idea if it was a mistake, no idea when/where the contact took place as I've hardly left the house this weekend and no idea of the steps I should take next.

World-beating.

This happened to me also. The hypochondria kicked in sharpish.