MPDTT

The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

11 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Apart from televising it every week and the last three episodes being on the ITV hub, like.

More to do with their complete lack of social media promotion for it.

Surely the initial flurry of AEW promotion was due to ITV having a PPV to sell. Are they offering the February one? If so, I imagine it'll ramp up again for that. They're not going to bust a gut simply to plug a late night Friday ITV4 show.

11 minutes ago, AshC said:

Surely the initial flurry of AEW promotion was due to ITV having a PPV to sell. Are they offering the February one? If so, I imagine it'll ramp up again for that. They're not going to bust a gut simply to plug a late night Friday ITV4 show.

I think the point being made is more to do with the fact that they haven't even been arsed enough to update the ITV Wrestling Twitter page since the start of December.

Yep it's a very strange thing to me. It's not like it needs to be all over their main channel pages. You would think they'd want to push the product though. Especially when their target market is actually one where social media interaction is important. Fox are great at it with WWE and even BT has been giving it a good go.

hopefully AEW dont go the way of ITV's PPC boxing coverage. It started well as did AEW's, they promoted PPV's and put shows up on the hub but slowly shows started getting skipped over and eventually stopped getting shown altogether with no announcement or explanation.

21 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I hope he's taking the piss and living up to the Kenny Olivier shit from Corny.

Well it's got SBA's back up so even if serious it gets a pass from me.

Kenny Omega ÄEw GIF by All Elite Wrestling on TNT

19 hours ago, Rusev Day said:

This week's Being The Elite was funny, especially the Kenny Omega and Marty/Shawn stuff.

Yeah, that made me laugh a lot. As a way of rolling with the Marty Scurll stuff, it was handled nicely, and the five hour phone call with Shawn was awesome. Love the ongoing Statlander/Cassidy 'romance' too. 

50 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Geordi La Forge looks different in that new Picard show