The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

5 hours ago, FUM said:

I've not watched this week yet but I seen a YouTube clip of the nWo. This rewriting of history that Waltman was/is a big part of the group is a nonsense. 

Yeah. It should either be just Hogan, Hall and Nash or the entire nWo...  and they also like to re-write history on who carried the bags. If anyone carried Razor and Deisel's bags it was Triple H

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, The British Bushwacker said:

No idea if he can still go after his various arse rippings etc, but xpac/zayn would surely be a fun little tv match

X-Pac could main event tonight's Elimination Chamber. 

• Paid Members

I bet it’ll help the shows massively in the short term. Something different. Forced to get creative, like that time Raw was snowed in. NXT already felt fresh as fuck with them messing around in the gym and the conference room.

• Paid Members

Watched this out of interest. Was a baffling sight to see that mini empty arena. The approach was odd. Some of it similar to that snowed in Raw that time. The backstage stuff just like a regular show. The in-ring interviews written by Russo. The matches just very strange.

Enjoyed Trips just having a great time on commentary. Taking the piss out of Cole and throwing in a "What a manoeuvre".

Interviews were really well delivered. Content was on the nose.