The Smackers Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget: the clocks changed last week so if you want to record Smackdown you probably need some professional help.

What a Mark. 

Rob Gronkowski's ring entrance in an empty arena was the most embarrassing and cringy thing I may have ever seen as a wrestling fan. And thats coming from somebody whose parents were in the room when

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Even in an era of skippable, inconsequential pay per views, tomorrow’s show is an all-time piss poor lineup. Look at the state of this.

Whilst it's not the greatest card ever, I could pick a random card from a random year and look just as lacklustre. There were In Your House and single brand PPV cards that were worse than that.

I think the card looks fine except it doesn't have anything resembling a main event.

I'm up for Bryan vs Gulak, but Gulak knowing and exploiting Bryan's weaknesses to the point where he gets a win (or even a competitive loss) seems odd when he's never beaten anybody before and usually gets battered in seconds.

Edited by King Pitcos
5 hours ago, FUM said:

I've not watched this week yet but I seen a YouTube clip of the nWo. This rewriting of history that Waltman was/is a big part of the group is a nonsense. 

Yeah. It should either be just Hogan, Hall and Nash or the entire nWo...  and they also like to re-write history on who carried the bags. If anyone carried Razor and Deisel's bags it was Triple H

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, The British Bushwacker said:

No idea if he can still go after his various arse rippings etc, but xpac/zayn would surely be a fun little tv match

X-Pac could main event tonight's Elimination Chamber. 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, The British Bushwacker said:

No idea if he can still go after his various arse rippings etc, but xpac/zayn would surely be a fun little tv match

They had some crackers on the indies back when Zayn was still El Generico.

• Paid Members

I bet it’ll help the shows massively in the short term. Something different. Forced to get creative, like that time Raw was snowed in. NXT already felt fresh as fuck with them messing around in the gym and the conference room.