Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I enjoyed the Cena Bray build up when they faced off at Mania a few years ago. Not sure I will this time though unless Bray does the whole 'This time your against the Fiend' and squashes Cena in under 60 seconds. 

Posted

Surely Cena is putting The Fiend over. Would be good for Bray, yeah Oldberg is beating you easy but Big Match John will get you back on track at Mania. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

All sense and logic says Cena is losing at Mania.

However, all sense and logic said Cena was losing to The Nexus and we know how that turned out.

Luckily though, there won’t be much of an online backlash if Cena wins because they all stopped watching after Super Showdown. 

Posted

The Fiend and Cena could be a fantastic feud. The history is there. Both men are great on the mix and capable of a strong match at Mania. But considering they've already had a shit setup for the match, I don't hold much hope of the feud being as good as it should be. It's a shame but that pretty much sums up WWE these days - could be good but probably won't be.

Posted
6 hours ago, Philjax said:

Sasha is back. Surprised she had any circulation to her legs in those shorts.

...aaand I’m now going to watch.

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 hours ago, Supremo said:

However, all sense and logic said Cena was losing to The Nexus and we know how that turned out.

Never mind that, they literally did THIS MATCH six years ago and had Cena win.

Posted

I've not watched this week yet but I seen a YouTube clip of the nWo. This rewriting of history that Waltman was/is a big part of the group is a nonsense. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, FUM said:

I've not watched this week yet but I seen a YouTube clip of the nWo. This rewriting of history that Waltman was/is a big part of the group is a nonsense. 

I liked that the four guys going into the Hall of Fame under the nWo banner is such a weird, arbitrary selection that they didn’t even have an official photograph of them as a foursome and had to just photoshop Hogan in.

0E4E302F-F4C1-46A8-8FE3-DB650AF178A4.thumb.jpeg.74c9429ec9325fc50c142a970779fd19.jpeg
 

Even in an era of skippable, inconsequential pay per views, tomorrow’s show is an all-time piss poor lineup. Look at the state of this.

Elimination Chamber Match: Natalya vs. Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sarah Logan

Elimination Chamber Match: The Miz and John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode

3-on-1 Handicap Match: Braun Strowman (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro and Sami Zayn

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match:The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins and Murphy

United States Championship Match: Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo

No DQ Match: Aleister Black vs. AJ Styles

Edited by Supremo
Posted
1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

Also, Bryan vs Gulak. Talk about having no ideas for someone!

I love both guys so it's a match I'm really looking forward to, but yeah it definitely highlights a major booking problem currently.

Posted

I think the lineup looks pretty good. Bit low on star power, but most of those matches are probably going to be pretty good to great

Posted
50 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Even in an era of skippable, inconsequential pay per views, tomorrow’s show is an all-time piss poor lineup. Look at the state of this.

Whilst it's not the greatest card ever, I could pick a random card from a random year and look just as lacklustre. There were In Your House and single brand PPV cards that were worse than that.

Posted (edited)

I think the card looks fine except it doesn't have anything resembling a main event.

I'm up for Bryan vs Gulak, but Gulak knowing and exploiting Bryan's weaknesses to the point where he gets a win (or even a competitive loss) seems odd when he's never beaten anybody before and usually gets battered in seconds.

Edited by King Pitcos

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...