Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

The Smackers Thread

So they filmed the episode then. Oh my god. Possibly the worst looking wrestler I have ever seen, Wesley Blake. Is now on the main roster. 

I'm reading the results for these to keep in the loop, but how on earth are people managing to actually watch them?

It all comes across as so dull.

Edited by The King of Old School

2 hours ago, Callum1993 said:

I could potentially see Vince liking Ryker as a singles guy down the line. 

Possibly, but it's yet another bloke with the Rollins/Reigns/Elias/McIntyre long dark hair and beard. You can't have half a dozen of them on the same poster without looking like clones.

Forgotten Sons just seem like another Sanity.

The Blake looking like shit thing is particularly egregious considering the fact that he was in decent shape during his run with Murphy.

He's a one that I always thought would be an NXT lifer to be fair. He was one of the ones, like Shawn Spears who was  talked about as being a favourite with the boys in the PC years ago but he never parsed that into a decent character or hook.

8 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

The Blake looking like shit thing is particularly egregious considering the fact that he was in decent shape during his run with Murphy.

He's a one that I always thought would be an NXT lifer to be fair. He was one of the ones, like Shawn Spears who was  talked about as being a favourite with the boys in the PC years ago but he never parsed that into a decent character or hook.

I don’t think there was anybody that had been in NXT for longer than him was there?

Aliyah is probably the only one that runs him close. She was on that Breaking Ground series which feels forever ago and seems to still pop up every so often despite never doing anything particularly memorable in all that time. At least Blake had a tag title run in there and has been on a few Takeovers. 

32 minutes ago, Sergio Bellend said:

I don’t think there was anybody that had been in NXT for longer than him was there?

Aliyah is probably the only one that runs him close. She was on that Breaking Ground series which feels forever ago and seems to still pop up every so often despite never doing anything particularly memorable in all that time. At least Blake had a tag title run in there and has been on a few Takeovers. 

Angelo Dawkins was there for time as well, he used to house share with Tyler Breeze and Xavier Woods, I believe. At least Dawkins found someone to get him over with Montez Ford.

Wasn't Dawkins one of the members of Chad Gable's pre American Alpha stable as well?

Apparently Dawkins joined the year before Blake, but I can't be arsed to work out the difference in call up times.

Aliyah was definitely a year or two after that as she signed when NXT at Full Sail was a popular thing.

Edited by BrodyGraham

1 hour ago, BrodyGraham said:

Having watched the first Takeover Brooklyn for the ‘Take on a Takeover’ thread a few days ago, he was in better shape back then but still not great compared to Murphy. Or Alexa for that matter. 

Somehow been enjoying Miz and Morrison a lot, and heel Bayley, maybe it's just lowered standards from a lack of stimulus. I bet that guy that started a thread about her arse liked the jeans she was wearing this week.

So the Money in the Bank matches this year are taking place at WWE HQ, and the wrestlers have to race from the ground floor to the roof to get the case. 

They been watching old Top Gear on Dave this week?

Sounds dreadful but I'm  sure all those who cancelled forever on Wednesday will watch anyway.

Braun Strowman: "I know Bray Wyatt inside out. His mind games won't work with me."

Not even 10 seconds later - monster immediately shits himself at obvious mind games. *switches off*

1 hour ago, Mr.Showtime said:

Braun Strowman: "I know Bray Wyatt inside out. His mind games won't work with me."

Not even 10 seconds later - monster immediately shits himself at obvious mind games. *switches off*

Ha at least this seems to be consistent for both new world champions.

Drew McIntyre last week ‘there is nothing you can say or do Big Show that will make me fight you right now’

#Show slaps McIntyre’s face

ok lets have a title match now.

On 4/12/2020 at 11:31 AM, BrodyGraham said:

Aliyah was definitely a year or two after that as she signed when NXT at Full Sail was a popular thing.

Aliyah signed in April 2015, in the same class as Apollo Crews among others, so has been in developmental now for over five years.

11 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

Aliyah signed in April 2015, in the same class as Apollo Crews among others, so has been in developmental now for over five years.

Some photos take longer to develop than others I guess?