Paid Members Statto Posted April 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2020 It was reported at some point last week that they'd been filming content on the roof of the offices, before the MITB announcement was made. So yeah, I think it's already in the can. What that means for Bryan I don't know. Maybe he'll take the Cobo Hall bump off the roof but not come back unscathed hours later. Quote
GeronimoJacksBeard Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 20 hours ago, Supremo said: The number one guy vanishing in the lead up to his biggest match of the year must baffle poor kids though. As must just about everything happening with the current presentation of the product on TV. And why they can't go to school, see their mates, why their parents are at home every day all of a sudden. If they're not confused by that, they've probably realised why there's no audience at the shows and that everything is very weird right now, let alone that Roman Reigns has suddenly vanished. Maybe Roman has requested not to have a fake story line reason for it if they don't want to acknowledge the genuine reason. If i was him in this situation i'm not sure i'd want TV to write me off with my cousin running me over or Rowan pushing some scaffolding and flight cases over on to me or some shit. And the kids who aren't so on the ball they've figured it out love to make up their own reasons anyway. Ultimate Warrior died after SummerSlam '91 and a different bloke started playing the character at WrestleMania VIII don't you know!? Quote
UK Kat Von D Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 1 hour ago, King Pitcos said: After the first Saudi show, when Brock disappeared until SummerSlam. And a bunch of other times with Brock. Multiple times with Cena since about 2013 or so. Austin after WrestleMania X8. Bret Hart after WrestleMania 12. Hogan after WrestleMania 9 (although that was early Raw, so there wasn’t as much expectation of being there every week). Leaving after a big loss is one thing, disappearing the day before Wrestlemania is totally different. Can’t say it’s something I’m bothered about, I just like it when your wrong Quote
Briefcase Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 The kids probably think Roman is just a part timer who comes and goes when he likes. After all that's what Roman has been saying about Goldberg & Brock. Yes I said this already a few pages ago. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 20, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted April 20, 2020 3 hours ago, tiger_rick said: When was the last time their #1 guy disappeared without explanation? Didn't happen when it was Cena. Hasn't happened when it's been Reigns. Didn't happen when it was Rock or Austin or Bret or Shawn or Hogan. Did they always explain away Rock disappearing to make films, or was it just because I only watched SmackDown back then and they would write him off on Raws so I don’t remember? Quote
Danny Franchetti’s Jazzbox Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Did they always explain away Rock disappearing to make films, or was it just because I only watched SmackDown back then and they would write him off on Raws so I don’t remember? I seem to recall that Vince ‘suspended’ Rock shortly after Wrestlemania 17 to explain his absence then and it actually built into his return when he was going to choose to either side with wwf or the alliance when he returned in the summer, Shane using that action to curry favour. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2020 1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Did they always explain away Rock disappearing to make films, or was it just because I only watched SmackDown back then and they would write him off on Raws so I don’t remember? They did when he was THE guy. Once he'd come and go, they didn't need to write him out. A bit like Lesnar now. The draw is when he'll turn up, not where he's gone. Quote
King Pitcos Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 2 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said: Leaving after a big loss is one thing, disappearing the day before Wrestlemania is totally different. Can’t say it’s something I’m bothered about, I just like it when your wrong My wrong what? Quote
UK Kat Von D Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 1 minute ago, King Pitcos said: My wrong what? Yeah, exactly Quote
Philjax Posted April 22, 2020 Posted April 22, 2020 Fucking hell, Sasha almost broke her neck doing the most routine move here. That would have caused a bit of a stir. Quote
Winston Posted April 25, 2020 Posted April 25, 2020 This segment. Jeeeez, talk about a car crash. No idea where they're going with this but Vince can barely speak these days. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2020 Yeah that was horrible. Dreadful mix of kayfabe and shoot. And he very nearly buried Bayley. Quote
Divorced Dad Posted April 25, 2020 Posted April 25, 2020 What the fuck was that? Completely awful. Quote
simonworden Posted April 25, 2020 Posted April 25, 2020 Just watched that segment. Was awful. Was it meant to be a joke or building something as I honestly couldn't tell. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 25, 2020 Posted April 25, 2020 They were just having a laugh and clearly didn't give a shit if they were entertaining anyone else. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.