The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I don't know why you wouldn't spell it Kerby, but a game of that with a tenniser would have gone on for hours! 

Perfect for an episode of Raw, then!

Get Byron to do that weird whispery commentary he did for Orton vs. Edge, as if he’s calling golf.

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Has anyone mentioned Roman Reigns on television? Or have they fully Chris Benoit’d him, erasing him from existence?

I don’t know if the commentators have talked about him because fuck listening, but he’s still the main man in the intro video and he’s in the merch ads etc - and the Usos entrance graphic still mentions him. So no, definitely no erasing.

I used to roleplay in an efed where there was a massive multi man elimination falls count anywhere match in Bourbon Street. Glad to see the WWE is now a real life efed. Needs more goths though...

Did anyone play the game where you tossed a penny at the wall and the only that landed the closest to the wall won? Always surprised that there was never a celebrity game show of it.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

I don’t know if the commentators have talked about him because fuck listening, but he’s still the main man in the intro video and he’s in the merch ads etc - and the Usos entrance graphic still mentions him. So no, definitely no erasing.

The rumours online etc seem to be that Vince has stated nobody is to mention him on commentary or in promos. Seems like not an erasing of sorts, just a let's not mention him and just talk about those that are there. 

It's peak Vinny Mac though, throw a strop that your biggest star who 12 months before had just got clearance from a life threatening doesn't want to get sick, which would also risk his wife pregnant with twins or his other 3 young children. You've got to be married to the job dammit! 

2 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

The rumours online etc seem to be that Vince has stated nobody is to mention him on commentary or in promos. Seems like not an erasing of sorts, just a let's not mention him and just talk about those that are there. 

It's peak Vinny Mac though, throw a strop that your biggest star who 12 months before had just got clearance from a life threatening doesn't want to get sick, which would also risk his wife pregnant with twins or his other 3 young children. You've got to be married to the job dammit! 

Why would you mention someone who isnt on the show and it's possible he isnt going to be on the show maybe until next year?

What do you want them to say about him?

The way they just dropped him from the Title Match and inserted Braun was admittedly terribly done and even a segment just having Roman endorse Strowman as his replacement would of at least been something but that's done and dusted now and cant change that.

I know it wasnt you that asked it but why would he be Benoited??

By all accounts I've heard Vince was fine with Romans decision to not do Mania 

Probably a little annoyed at the situation it caused granted but who wouldnt be in that situation but doesn't mean he would of had an issue with Reigns himself.

13 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Did anyone play the game where you tossed a penny at the wall and the only that landed the closest to the wall won? Always surprised that there was never a celebrity game show of it.

Pitch and Toss. Was banned at our school because kids started betting daft amounts on it.