Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, The Cutting Edge said:

 

Semi related but with Jimmy Uso off injured for 6-9 months, I'd like a story of Jey going solo for a bit and going for I.C title.

Didn't know there was an injury situation there but I'd love to see this. It's exactly what I wanted them to do when Jey got injured in 2015, but instead Jimmy spent the summer on commentary (where he was pretty good TBF).

Posted
1 hour ago, Statto said:

Didn't know there was an injury situation there but I'd love to see this. It's exactly what I wanted them to do when Jey got injured in 2015, but instead Jimmy spent the summer on commentary (where he was pretty good TBF).

Yeah he injured his knee in Mania Ladder Match. 

Both usos have tons of charisma and are good in the ring, with the thin roster Jey solo storyline would be good to build and open up new matches against non tag guys 

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's WWE, both Usos are gonna be off for a year really aren't they? Not a chance they'll push one brother when they haven't really done a good split of a proper tag team since the Shield. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Completely unrelated but who are we suspecting is the Hacker?

I caught a vignette earlier and can't recall hearing anything about it. Looks incredibly forced at a time when hacking isn't a "thing" as publicly as it was a few years ago. Curious.

Edited by Suplex Sinner
Spelling
  • Awards Moderator
Posted
2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I haven't really seen anyone suggested other than Ali.

He’s probably been keeping well while he’s been off TV. Enviable collection of face masks

image.thumb.jpeg.6ab8c81a17f64cd0098512dcc619fedc.jpeg

Posted
8 hours ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Completely unrelated but who are we suspecting is the Hacker?

I caught a vignette earlier and can't recall hearing anything about it. Looks incredibly forced at a time when hacking isn't a "thing" as publicly as it was a few years ago. Curious.

I'm curious to see how what they have the hacker do to make it work as a gimmick. Let's just hope the roster has started using two-factor authentication on their iCloud accounts. 

Posted

Bryan, Gulack, Riddle and Thatcher having grapplefucks is the most palatable kind of empty arena wrestling for me. What's the point in playing to the stands when you can keep it on the mat.

I'm stunned the Otis/Mandy stuff is still going on let alone getting people over. They could already have the new Becky Lynch in Sonya Deville. I still enjoy Otis but the act dies without a crowd. Bad sign that the twitching, gyrating and belly rolling seems to have been doubled too.

How has The Miz become so underutilIzed?

Posted

Mandy costing Otis his title opportunity probably the likely outcome to the story I'm guessing? Can't see them putting the title on him too soon.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Briefcase said:

I don't even know if it can be done (although this is WWE) but wouldn't surprise me if Otis gave Mandy the case to cash in herself, then she wins the title and dumps him.

Yeah, that's what I see ending up happening. Either they'll do some sort of official transfer thing but more likely they'll have it all happen at once, the ref will roll with it then the following week they'll explain they can't go back on it even though it's questionable etc etc.

Ah, who am I kidding - they'll just have him give her the case and make no attempt to explain why that's ok. The important thing is the guy you're trying to get over as a babyface ends up looking like a total loser.

Posted

They've surely got an easy get out/explanation for that angle to go ahead with how the Becky/Asuka stuff was handled. Becky specifically said the match was actually for the title, rather than a MITB contract. So there's only one MITB contract to begin with, contested for in a match featuring both men and women. More than enough loopholes there to bullshit such an angle.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...