Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

You know that bit in The Simpsons where Bart goes 'Watch in slow motion. You can see the exact moment where his heart breaks in half'?
Yeah, that...

The Simpsons is fake. It's all a show.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

There is a snippet of interesting info in all that, and that’s Drew Gulak on Smackers. It could just be so he’s around for 205 afterwards, but it may be that they’re thinking of doing something with him on a main show. He’s been good enough the past year or so that I’d hope someone has noticed.

Then again, we’re talking about the show of Shorty Gable, so there’s no hope really.

Posted

Wait... They're still making The Simpsons??  I've literally not seen an episode for 20 years.  I just assumed it was repeats on continual loop.

Wouldn't Bart be older than Homer was  by now?

  • Paid Members
Posted
30 minutes ago, Loki said:

Wait... They're still making The Simpsons??  I've literally not seen an episode for 20 years.  I just assumed it was repeats on continual loop.

Wouldn't Bart be older than Homer was  by now?

Season 30 and Maggie is still a baby

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Loved the war rooms, that was hilarious, especially the aforementioned Robocop. I was gutted about Bayley killing those puppet guys, maybe I'm that other poster's little girl.

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle
Misread something like a twat
Posted
9 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I was gutted about Bayley killing those puppet guys, maybe I'm that other poster's little girl.

If you are, I'm deferring the responsibility of telling you about Kairi Sane's heel turn to your Mum. 

Don't need that drama twice.

Posted
7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Loved the war rooms, that was hilarious, especially the aforementioned Robocop. I was gutted about Bayley killing those puppet guys, maybe I'm that other poster's little girl.

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

This guy thinks he’s the Pope of Chilli town 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

clapping applause GIF

I can take The Simpsons or leave it, but this place makes me hate it. 

Edited by PunkStep
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

 

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

I can’t promise I’ll try.  But I’ll try to try.

Edited by The Dart
Posted
13 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

There is a snippet of interesting info in all that, and that’s Drew Gulak on Smackers. It could just be so he’s around for 205 afterwards, but it may be that they’re thinking of doing something with him on a main show. He’s been good enough the past year or so that I’d hope someone has noticed.

Then again, we’re talking about the show of Shorty Gable, so there’s no hope really.

Buddy Murphy all over again is my guess.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Shorty Gable is the most cringeworthy thing they've done in years. Massively out-of-touch, embarrassing, clearly just to amuse one or two people backstage. To have a guy of Chad Gable's obvious talent and reduce him to a short joke - and not even a remotely clever one, just the most blatant possible - is preposterous. Not that it makes it any better, but he's not even that short - he's 5'8". 

Are they going to Reverse Andre him and refuse to book him against anyone shorter than him to keep the gimmick alive?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...