Jump to content

The Smackers Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget: the clocks changed last week so if you want to record Smackdown you probably need some professional help.

What a Mark. 

Rob Gronkowski's ring entrance in an empty arena was the most embarrassing and cringy thing I may have ever seen as a wrestling fan. And thats coming from somebody whose parents were in the room when

Posted Images

21 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

My little girl was genuinely heart broken at that Bayley turn. She kept asking me if that was the real Bayley and repeating over and over that she'd ruined everything.

It was awful.

 

You're more considerate than my Dad.

My Dad walked in on 9 year old me falling in love with wrestling and, seeing the awe in my face and the delight in my eyes went, 'You know it's all staged right? They don't really hate each other. They're working together. It's all a show'.

You know that bit in The Simpsons where Bart goes 'Watch in slow motion. You can see the exact moment where his heart breaks in half'?
Yeah, that...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

You know that bit in The Simpsons where Bart goes 'Watch in slow motion. You can see the exact moment where his heart breaks in half'?
Yeah, that...

The Simpsons is fake. It's all a show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Awards Moderator

There is a snippet of interesting info in all that, and that’s Drew Gulak on Smackers. It could just be so he’s around for 205 afterwards, but it may be that they’re thinking of doing something with him on a main show. He’s been good enough the past year or so that I’d hope someone has noticed.

Then again, we’re talking about the show of Shorty Gable, so there’s no hope really.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait... They're still making The Simpsons??  I've literally not seen an episode for 20 years.  I just assumed it was repeats on continual loop.

Wouldn't Bart be older than Homer was  by now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Loki said:

Wait... They're still making The Simpsons??  I've literally not seen an episode for 20 years.  I just assumed it was repeats on continual loop.

Wouldn't Bart be older than Homer was  by now?

Season 30 and Maggie is still a baby

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members

Loved the war rooms, that was hilarious, especially the aforementioned Robocop. I was gutted about Bayley killing those puppet guys, maybe I'm that other poster's little girl.

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle
Misread something like a twat
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Loved the war rooms, that was hilarious, especially the aforementioned Robocop. I was gutted about Bayley killing those puppet guys, maybe I'm that other poster's little girl.

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

This guy thinks he’s the Pope of Chilli town 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

clapping applause GIF

I can take The Simpsons or leave it, but this place makes me hate it. 

Edited by PunkStep
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...