The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

You know that bit in The Simpsons where Bart goes 'Watch in slow motion. You can see the exact moment where his heart breaks in half'?
Yeah, that...

The Simpsons is fake. It's all a show.

• Awards Moderator

There is a snippet of interesting info in all that, and that’s Drew Gulak on Smackers. It could just be so he’s around for 205 afterwards, but it may be that they’re thinking of doing something with him on a main show. He’s been good enough the past year or so that I’d hope someone has noticed.

Then again, we’re talking about the show of Shorty Gable, so there’s no hope really.

Wait... They're still making The Simpsons??  I've literally not seen an episode for 20 years.  I just assumed it was repeats on continual loop.

Wouldn't Bart be older than Homer was  by now?

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Loki said:

Wait... They're still making The Simpsons??  I've literally not seen an episode for 20 years.  I just assumed it was repeats on continual loop.

Wouldn't Bart be older than Homer was  by now?

Season 30 and Maggie is still a baby

• Paid Members

Loved the war rooms, that was hilarious, especially the aforementioned Robocop. I was gutted about Bayley killing those puppet guys, maybe I'm that other poster's little girl.

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle
Misread something like a twat

7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Loved the war rooms, that was hilarious, especially the aforementioned Robocop. I was gutted about Bayley killing those puppet guys, maybe I'm that other poster's little girl.

Can we please calm down on the Simpsons references, fucking hell.

This guy thinks he’s the Pope of Chilli town 

13 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

There is a snippet of interesting info in all that, and that’s Drew Gulak on Smackers. It could just be so he’s around for 205 afterwards, but it may be that they’re thinking of doing something with him on a main show. He’s been good enough the past year or so that I’d hope someone has noticed.

Then again, we’re talking about the show of Shorty Gable, so there’s no hope really.

Buddy Murphy all over again is my guess.

• Paid Members

Shorty Gable is the most cringeworthy thing they've done in years. Massively out-of-touch, embarrassing, clearly just to amuse one or two people backstage. To have a guy of Chad Gable's obvious talent and reduce him to a short joke - and not even a remotely clever one, just the most blatant possible - is preposterous. Not that it makes it any better, but he's not even that short - he's 5'8". 

Are they going to Reverse Andre him and refuse to book him against anyone shorter than him to keep the gimmick alive?