The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

I hope The New Day get drafted to Smackdown as if they end up on Raw, that'd really be a nail in the coffin of Kofi's credibility as the title reign would undoubtedly become a distant memory. 

If Kofi is on Smackdown there is at least potential for a story for him to try and avenge his loss. An 8-10 minute loss with a near fall for Kofi before slotting him back  will at least give some closure to his time on top. His involvement this week made me long for Cena laughing off his losses as at least there some acknowledgment. 

4 minutes ago, Sexy Dad said:

I hope The New Day get drafted to Smackdown as if they end up on Raw, that'd really be a nail in the coffin of Kofi's credibility as the title reign would undoubtedly become a distant memory. 

If Kofi is on Smackdown there is at least potential for a story for him to try and avenge his loss. An 8-10 minute loss with a near fall for Kofi before slotting him back  will at least give some closure to his time on top. His involvement this week made me long for Cena laughing off his losses as at least there some acknowledgment. 

I’d like to see them split up. It’s surely time to push Big E as a singles star, he’s a world champion waiting to happen.

I don’t think they think they’ve shafted Smackdown in this draft, but they’re one Baron Corbin away from having an absolute nightmare of a main event scene. 

Why even bother announcing dullards like McIntyre and Natalya etc have been drafted? the crowd aren't going to react cos they're nobodies and the people at home don't care either. Would have been nice for some reaction shots of the people being drafted (like Taker going mad after Flair picked him during the original draft) instead of the endless shots of fake executives. Should have an entertaining host doing it too, instead of poxy Steph.

Total rubbish, amazing how badly they get basic stuff wrong. I'm sure Fox are delighted with their investment.

Stephanie appearing to no reaction and then asking the crowd to boo her was an amazing way to start the draft....

Smackdown was down nearly a million in the ratings this week.

I assume Sasha has been moved to Smackdown to keep her away from Alexa.

Apparently they already leaked the rest of the draft for Monday on the WWE website by mistake. 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

It didn’t help that they were doing it in front of one of the worst crowds I can remember in a while. Absolutely dead for everything all night. 

During one of its worst weeks in there history. They react to what they see and it was dull

8 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I assume Sasha has been moved to Smackdown to keep her away from Alexa.

What have I missed here?

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

It didn’t help that they were doing it in front of one of the worst crowds I can remember in a while. Absolutely dead for everything all night. 

Someone else who blames the crowd for being shit while they're watching absolute shit. Madness.