Paid Members Callum1993 Posted October 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2019 The more I think about it the more I think The Fiend is going to lose tomorrow. It’s been such a one sided build I think Rollins will probably beat him. Would be an awful decision. Quote
joe_the_flow Posted October 5, 2019 Posted October 5, 2019 good seth is awesome, my son Jim loves seth and thinks the fiend is poopy Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted October 5, 2019 Posted October 5, 2019 27 minutes ago, DJM said: Is that good? Better than they expected? Apparently 4 - 4.5 million was expected but it's still a great number and much higher than recent ratings. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted October 5, 2019 Posted October 5, 2019 The ratings were way above what I was expecting TBH In the Demo it scored a 1.4 for the 1st hour and 1.3 for the 2nd hour The next highest show off the night for broadcast TV was Hawaii 5-0 on CBS at 0.7 so Smackdown dominated and won the night by a wide margin In fact only Live NFL, The Voice, The Masked Singer, 9-1-1 and an NFL inflated 60 minutes episode did better then Smackdown across the entire week of Broadcast TV. Fox will be more then happy with those numbers and on a Friday night when lower ratings are the norm. Of course its going forward which is the real test can they keep the viewers for a regular week without all the bells and whistles but for the 1st show I'd say it hit the higher end of expectations/targets Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2019 Mark Gravedigger AEW bound. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2019 "What's The Mortician doing in the Dynamite Zone?!" etc. Quote
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted October 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2019 I'm a bit perplexed over this Velasquez gig. The chap looks like he was created by Aardman Studios. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2019 (edited) 16 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said: I'm a bit perplexed over this Velasquez gig. The chap looks like he was created by Aardman Studios. He needs more cheese. On an aside, I’m sure Fox were expecting 4 million or they could drop the show. That’s averages not if the premier gets less they’ll cancel. I’m sure they will be happy, but not as much as they were hoping for Edited October 5, 2019 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted October 5, 2019 Posted October 5, 2019 I'm wonder if AEW will send WWE a sarcastic congratulatory message on the ratings for their season premiere. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted October 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2019 (edited) They missed a trick by not shouting 'that's gotta be Cain!' Seriously though, he looked shit. I'd never have known who he was. The only time I've seen him was when he made Brock dance around that time. Physique isn't intimidating, didn't have an aura about him at all. He's meant to have picked up wrestling pretty well though according to some, so there's that. Tyson Fury on the other hand, and coming from someone that doesn't like the guy, looked like a star in that brief tussle. He pisses charisma out of every orifice. He's made for WWE. Who cares if he isn't any good in ring, WWE have plenty of guys that excel in that department and they're all mostly boring. I don't think Fury knows how to be boring (well, other than his fights...). Edited October 5, 2019 by PunkStep Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2019 16 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Why didn’t Cole shout out “That’s gotta be Cain”? Missed opportunity there. 3 minutes ago, PunkStep said: They missed a trick by not shouting 'that's gotta be Cain!' Quote
joe_the_flow Posted October 5, 2019 Posted October 5, 2019 Tyson Fury is a proper geezer, love him Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted October 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2019 I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was Dominik with a shaved head coming out with Rey. I thought the knee brace was to sell the attack on Monday, and that they were going with him having 'snapped' and shaved his head and were gonna push him to they main event straight away. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted October 5, 2019 Posted October 5, 2019 Can't believe they didn't say "That's gotta be Cain" on commentary. Missed a trick there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.