The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

Yep, the Fiend has officially jumped the shark. And to top it off he's on Smackdown, the land of the real fighterzz, and away from Seth, who leaves the feud on his back but with the title. Same old Bray Wyatt.

Fucking Kofi man. Completely brushed aside in favour of real fightersz last week, out there acting a clown. Like Brock never happened and the last six months were a bad dream. Brilliant storytelling guys. Fucking hell.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

• Paid Members

Right,  this was the first Smackdown I've watched in yonks, and I quite enjoyed it on the whole. Couple of random questions though. What is the story behing Chad Gable changing his name to "Shorty"? I get that he is a short arse, but is there a back story to why he was given/took a moniker that makes him look an ever bigger nobody than he did before?

Also, what was with the Robo-NFL thing in the Fox "boardroom"?

• Paid Members

Segment for segment it was brutal. Poor Chad Gable, Wyatt is the same as ever, them spoiling their own draft and messing up the picks trying to work us. Kofi is no Tim Storm.

Only slightly interesting thing was Bailey.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Right,  this was the first Smackdown I've watched in yonks, and I quite enjoyed it on the whole. Couple of random questions though. What is the story behing Chad Gable changing his name to "Shorty"? I get that he is a short arse, but is there a back story to why he was given/took a moniker that makes him look an ever bigger nobody than he did before?

Also, what was with the Robo-NFL thing in the Fox "boardroom"?

Baron Corbin called him it last week so apparently that’s all it takes now.

The robot is the mascot of NFL on Fox. Like their version of Mr Chips I suppose.

show was dog shit and in a week I’ve already seen AEW and NXT Raw and Smackdown we’re clearly light years apart in quality compared to the others with AEW now doing a better job of being the biggest show then WWE can attempt on 3 different shows.

Small packages are kryptonite to Flair's. It's science.

Decided against better judgment to check the show out and tapped by the second round of picks, awful stuff. Watched Bayley's turn on YouTube

Why they didn't do that weeks ago is beyond me. Then again she'll probably just drop the belt withing six weeks anyway.

55 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Heels have been bullying him for being short for the last month or so. King Corbin decreed his new name was Shorty Gable the other day, and he decided to own it instead of crying.