The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

This Shorty Gable name change is terrible. After building him again during King Of The Ring they've destroyed him in a matter of weeks. 

What makes this worse is that WWE will do the whole don't be a bully thing again soon and then come up with stuff like this. 

Edited by Briefcase

15 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

This Shorty Gable name change is terrible. After building him again during King Of The Ring they've destroyed him in a matter of weeks. 

What makes this worse is that WWE will do the whole don't be a bully thing again soon and then come up with stuff like this. 

Agreed. Plus he has lost 4 times in a row to Corbin. I'm not sure they could make him any more of a loser.

• Paid Members

Fox gave them a billion dollars and in return they got Shorty G. And Baron Corbin in the main event.

One positive though - Nakamura’s new posh entrance with all the lights and lasers looks great.

Short G though. Man alive.

Edited by Supremo

2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Shorty G. I ask you.

Vince: 'What were we thinking calling him Shorty Gable!? That name sucks!!'
Writers: 'Yes Vince. We agree Vince!'
Vince: 'I think we should change it'
Writers: 'Yes Vince... why not go back to Chad Gable?'
Vince:'What!? No! I was thinking 'Shorty G' .... that's good shit!'
Writers: (SIGH) ... Yes Vince. Absolutely.... Shorty G....'

It was reported months ago that they filed for the Shorty G trademark, I thought everyone knew this was happening. 

Considering this was their first normal episode of SmackDown on Fox, it felt very much like it's quickly settled into being the same as every episode of SmackDown ever.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Considering this was their first normal episode of SmackDown on Fox, it felt very much like it's quickly settled into being the same as every episode of SmackDown ever.

Yep. Its weird, why put Bruce Prichard in charge? You know what you're getting with him. He books standard WWE TV. You're not going to get anything out of this world with Prichard.