The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

During one of its worst weeks in there history. They react to what they see and it was dull

What have I missed here?

Back in April it was reported that they were having to keep Bliss and Banks apart backstage as the two really don't get along. Was all around the time Banks took her ball and went home, Bliss blocked her on social media, there was some thinly veiled digs. I guess keeping Sasha happy means keeping Bliss on the other brand.

• Paid Members

The Shorty Gable thing so typical of their Inability to grasp basic logic and story-telling.

Renaming yourself to take on and undermine the insult would work if Gable actually bossed Corbin in all of their encounters, suplexing him all over the shop and winning with a cool submission.

But instead, he’s either losing or getting beaten up backstage after he wins. Both ways, he’s portrayed as a loser, so the only way you can view this whole thing is a goof with a goofy name. And then they’ll wonder why he isn’t over in six months.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

In fairness they were shit even at the start of the show. No real reaction for Reigns or Rollins(Understandable after Hell in a Cell). 

Said audience would have sat through HITC AND Raw and possibly seen AEW and probably went there thinking they were going to be wasting their time

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Someone else who blames the crowd for being shit while they're watching absolute shit. Madness.

And the crowd actually woke up a little when Bayley turned in a decent segment/match.

Stephanie asking for a crowd response is up there with Vince's "this is not boring" from back in the day as far as awkwardness goes.

52 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

More draft picks were announced on WWE’s website

Raw: EC3, Eric Young and Sin Cara

Smackdown: Apollo Crews, Drew Gulak, Heath Slater, Tamina, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas

...well I'm glad they decided to tell me about those. It's really made a difference to my day...

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

More draft picks were announced on WWE’s website

Raw: EC3, Eric Young and Sin Cara

Smackdown: Apollo Crews, Drew Gulak, Heath Slater, Tamina, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas

Aren't Raw meant to get twice the amount of picks as Smackdown, or was that just for the televised Draft?

21 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

My little girl was genuinely heart broken at that Bayley turn. She kept asking me if that was the real Bayley and repeating over and over that she'd ruined everything.

It was awful.

You're more considerate than my Dad.

My Dad walked in on 9 year old me falling in love with wrestling and, seeing the awe in my face and the delight in my eyes went, 'You know it's all staged right? They don't really hate each other. They're working together. It's all a show'.

You know that bit in The Simpsons where Bart goes 'Watch in slow motion. You can see the exact moment where his heart breaks in half'?
Yeah, that...