The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Plus Jimmy and Jey have used Uce in promos and call people Uce all the time on UpUpDownDown. Quite a few members of the roster called Reigns Uce in their tweets to him after he’s leukaemia announcement so I’m guessing that’s the new brother, brother. 

Coming out of that Smackdown, I'd love it if Bryan and Reigns formed there own little factions to feud, Bryan could have Rowan, Murphy and maybe Harper if they ever decide to bring him back, and Roman could have the Uso's and a hesitant Samoa Joe.

I think it would make some great TV between now and Survivor Series leading into a big elimination match.

2 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

Coming out of that Smackdown, I'd love it if Bryan and Reigns formed there own little factions to feud, Bryan could have Rowan, Murphy and maybe Harper if they ever decide to bring him back, and Roman could have the Uso's and a hesitant Samoa Joe.

I think it would make some great TV between now and Survivor Series leading into a big elimination match.

Sounds great but would take planning where as the typical Raw vs SD stuff is basically use the year before's template. Hopefully they will do something different but I doubt it. We'll get 2 or 3 survivors matches for singles, tag and women. Brock destroying the WWE champion and another so called inter brand match even if everyone shows up fucking everywhere each week anyway. 

• Paid Members
On 8/2/2019 at 5:46 PM, PowerButchi said:

Love this video. We watched it when I got my MEWP licence and again when I went on the FLT course. So good. 

I'm just watching smackers at my other half's uncle's. The editing is a bit daft. They go to a still/edit when Kofi is leg dropping Orton trough tables in the video clip and when Rowan's dishing out steel stair shots, but when Roman's throwing Buddy Murphy around in the locker room it's entirely uncut. Makes no sense. 

Bryan, Rowan and Murphy against Reigns & the Uso Usos would be a nice 6 man. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Hell yeah, Roman/Buddy was awesome. Firecracker match that cemented Buddy as someone to be reckoned with, and it did Roman the world of good too. I'll never get my head round people shitting on Reigns as a worker, he constantly delivers and elevates anyone he shares the ring with. Finally, he's escaped the Shane McMahon orbit of suck and there's a world of possibilities opened up for him. Roman vs Bryan/Rowan/ Nakamura/Ali/Andrade/Gable etc . . . get that shit in my veins! There's a load of cracking matches he could be having on Smackdown and they'll surely win over the boo boys too. Love that they're finally doing something with Buddy, hope they pull the trigger on him as a babyface. Maybe have a brief respect tag team with Roman. 

Also watched the backstage whodunnit clips. Daniel Bryan legitimately comes across as a scary psychopath. Fuck me, that man is genius. Love him.