The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

2 minutes ago, DJM said:

Who are the top level guys on Smackdown (or in WWE) at the moment that Kofi should be feuding with?.

Shane McMahon LOL.

But yes that's a problem. Orton was my first choice, he's been gone a few weeks and he'd be hot on return. That'll be a great story for them to wrap up. Also Brock. I'd love to see that, they had a fun sprint before.

Must've missed the Balor/Nak segment. That's good news.

4 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

What's going on with Aleister Black though? I swear somebody knocked on his door last week, FFS.

Did you not listen to his backstage segment?

He said he answered the door and nobody was there so has challenged this mystery person to fight him face to face at Extreme Rules.

9 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

He said he answered the door and nobody was there so has challenged this mystery person to fight him face to face at Extreme Rules.

Nope. Saw he was still moping in his room and zoned out to be honest. I've been conditioned for stuff to never move beyond point A in WWE.

Fair play, Extreme Rulz is shaping up to be a decent looking PPV. 

13 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

I'm not surprised, after they knocked he continued talking at the camera for about 10 minutes. they probably thought he wasn't in.

I’m hoping for Kofi vs Shane at SummerSlam in a big mad match with all their mates and crash may stunts.

Dunno how reliable it is because of Meltzer’s “in Japan” factor, but according to the Observer, Nakamura wasn’t shite in Japan last weekend. Maybe he’s gonna bring his working boots for a bit now.