The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

8 hours ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

Last week seemingly was the last episode of the Firefly Funhouse then. Shortly after this whole thing started I had a hunch that when he returns it would mirror his initial debut in some way - the time/date it occurs or the length of time leading up to it or something. I wasn’t sure when that was but thought I remembered it being on the Raw following Money in the Bank. Money in the Bank was a lot earlier this year though and turns out Brays initial debut was July 8th 2013. July 8th falls on a Monday this year and is a couple of weeks away so I can very much see that being when Bray shows up proper again, especially with the Abbie the Witch and Mercy teases this week. 

I usually fast forward through most of Raw so you can excuse me for missing this, but what and where did these teases happen? 

• Paid Members

CDD38BD5-5864-46B7-8289-D96F4DF32755.thumb.jpeg.2dd27c49f9a3f42f89584f6c12bef667.jpeg

Now that the Brand Split is essentially over, surely it’s only a matter of time before they start unifying some of these belts? It’s crazy how many they’ve got.

I do like the different colouring though. Hopefully Brock can collect them all like Infinity Stones. 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

I usually fast forward through most of Raw so you can excuse me for missing this, but what and where did these teases happen? 

You do know you have to watch every single second of Raw to be allowed a view or opinion right?

9 hours ago, Supremo said:

CDD38BD5-5864-46B7-8289-D96F4DF32755.thumb.jpeg.2dd27c49f9a3f42f89584f6c12bef667.jpeg

Now that the Brand Split is essentially over, surely it’s only a matter of time before they start unifying some of these belts? It’s crazy how many they’ve got.

I do like the different colouring though. Hopefully Brock can collect them all like Infinity Stones. 

I reckon they will add more belts, if anything.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Supremo said:

And that's without NXT and UK.

On 6/25/2019 at 8:18 AM, Onyx2 said:

Imagine how bad your writing has to be to have THE UNDERTAKER turn up at Raw and no-one is talking about it. 

Before the Raw 25th anniversary DVD, Undertaker: Tombstone was the biggest selling Silver Vision DVD. Had the record for years. In recent years, Undertaker has taken whole years off and come back to huge cheers. Now? Crickets. 

Imagine not being able to get The Undertaker over. 

Edit: I just checked YouTube and fair play his segment is the most popular vid (I think this is how we gauge segments now?). But is anyone clamouring for what he's going to do next? 

i wouldnt say crickets - the crowd were louder than any other moment at Raw this week when Taker came out - huge reaction 

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, big7thletter said:

i wouldnt say crickets - the crowd were louder than any other moment at Raw this week when Taker came out - huge reaction 

Was it the crowd or sweetening, though? Will Taker be selling for Shane & Drew until he makes the hot tag to Roman? 

I'll be honest, I loved the Taker return. he's got more star power in his receeding hair line than the entire current roster. I don't care how old he is, I don't think I'll ever tire of Taker turning up.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Supremo said:

"Once I have them all, I will have the power to change EVERYTHING in WWE - I'll just snap my fingers, and Vince will sack half the roster..."

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, Carbomb said:

"Once I have them all, I will have the power to change EVERYTHING in WWE - I'll just snap my fingers, and Vince will sack half the roster..."

And then... "I finally rest, and watch the sun rise on a grateful WWE Universe..."

Image result for thanos grateful universe

Anyway, you inspired me to actually have a go at reducing the roster by half. I took Wikipedia's list of the main roster (126 people, not including McMahons) and snapped it to 63. There were a couple of tough cuts near the end, but I got it down from 126 to 85 without any trouble whatsoever.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator