The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator

Imagine how bad your writing has to be to have THE UNDERTAKER turn up at Raw and no-one is talking about it. 

Before the Raw 25th anniversary DVD, Undertaker: Tombstone was the biggest selling Silver Vision DVD. Had the record for years. In recent years, Undertaker has taken whole years off and come back to huge cheers. Now? Crickets. 

Imagine not being able to get The Undertaker over. 

Edit: I just checked YouTube and fair play his segment is the most popular vid (I think this is how we gauge segments now?). But is anyone clamouring for what he's going to do next? 

Edited by Onyx2

15 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Imagine how bad your writing has to be to have THE UNDERTAKER turn up at Raw and no-one is talking about it. 

Before the Raw 25th anniversary DVD, Undertaker: Tombstone was the biggest selling Silver Vision DVD. Had the record for years. In recent years, Undertaker has taken whole years off and come back to huge cheers. Now? Crickets. 

Imagine not being able to get The Undertaker over. 

Edit: I just checked YouTube and fair play his segment is the most popular vid (I think this is how we gauge segments now?). But is anyone clamouring for what he's going to do next? 

He’s going to lose to the Best in the World babaaay

• Paid Members

Tag matches are probably a good way to hide Taker's limitations these days. I have to assume they're going to have him keep going and retire next year as it'll be 30 years since his WWE debut.  

Apparently during those quizzes they do with fans during commercial breaks, they had a fan answering which superstar the nickname related to.

”Best in the world” - he answered CM Punk.

Bet that went down well backstage. 

13 minutes ago, Gentleman Lover said:

I got a feeling Seth Rollins turns on Becky and then we have the first ever Champ Vs Champ intergender match at Summerslam with Becky coming out as victor.

Fucking hell, it’s like reading the YouTube comments.

• Paid Members

Seth is making a right show of himself on Twitter, moaning about people criticising the product and bickering with Will Ospreay about who wrestles more matches or earns more money. It’s not a good look. Someone needs to have a word. Feels like a million years ago that he was that white hot babyface everyone loved. Seems the moment you actually put the spotlight on him and push him as the top guy it becomes apparent what a whingey, unlikable prick he really is. Might as well bring J&J Security back.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Seth is making a right show of himself on Twitter, moaning about people criticising the product and bickering with Will Ospreay about who wrestles more matches or earns more money. It’s not a good look. Someone needs to have a word. Feels like a million years ago that he was that white hot babyface everyone loved. Seems the moment you actually put the spotlight on him and push him as the top guy it becomes apparent what a whingey, unlikable prick he really is. Might as well bring J&J Security back.

As others have said, when you make Ospreay look like the sensible one in an argument, that says a lot. I never liked him in the Shield, I thought the heel turn was his best moment, but hes been a sloppy worker and thinks he is better then he is. There is nothing about him in, or outside the ring, that makes his anymore special then most of the roster. I hope he is a lifer so he doesn't end up stinking up AEW