The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

19 hours ago, Factotum said:

Does anyone think Bray has control over his stuff? It seems way too good to have anything to do with Vince

I think I read somewhere recently that The Undertaker has also helped with input of this new character which suggests to me Bray probably has some creative control over this or at the very least is trusted to go with this new direction.

Might be on my own here but actually thought that was a decent Raw this week. Good focus and an attempt to be more unpredictable and bring an energy to the show overall. Just felt more watchable than a lot of their recent efforts. Obviously the Wild Card stuff is still bullshit but hey if it makes Raw more entertaining then I don't care.

31 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

How many Smackdown guys were on this week? I thought the number was meant to be 4?!

Does it really matter at this point? 4, 10, 15? Their storytelling and consistency has been the absolute shits for years now. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

How many Smackdown guys were on this week? I thought the number was meant to be 4?!

I make it 11. Owens, Reigns, New Day, Bryan & Rowan and Elias. Then Truth & The Iconics who are valid.

No idea why they are persisting with the pretence of a brand split. It's not worked (again) so just bin it. I like the concept, always have, but they just don't have the will or ability to do it right.

• Paid Members

They are fucked at this point.

Fox have paid top dollar for the rights to Smackdown. On broadcast TV, not cable. They were swooned by Rowdy Rhonda, they want to make it more sports like. They also want it's top stars on it. Yet Raw is on USA, and they won't want to be the B Show either so who do they have on and when? And Fox are expecting like 5 million viewers or they will drop it aren't they? Give it 18 months and Smackdown will be cancelled.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Let me tell you, if they don't pick up the quality soon then I'm not reading the reviews on Bleacher Report anymore.

I know you're (probably) joking but I'm even finding that difficult!

Annoyingly they uploaded a shitload of Mid-Atlantic yesterday making my decision to cancel the Network all the more painful.

I don't watch it anymore at all. I catch a report, and if something sounds cool I'll watch in on youtube. I've only really watched Bray's mad stuff and that was enough. It's mad just how bad it is at the moment. They seem utterly unable to turn it around. There are shoots of hope (New Day etc.) but the rest is so bland

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I know you're (probably) joking but I'm even finding that difficult!

I'm absolutely not, you know! Baron Corbin is shit even in text.

• Paid Members

I've even stopped reading the Bleacher report. I don't look in this thread every week any more. Network cancelled a couple of months ago. None of this out of a 'wah fuck you WWE'- I just don't have the time or interest any more. I can't even be bothered to watch old stuff either, I've gone right off wrestling.