The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Supremo said:

I quite like the idea of Finn, AJ, Anderson and Gallows going on a tear until the night after Summerslam...

Yeah, brilliant idea.

1 minute ago, Supremo said:

...when the Undisputed Era debut.

Fuck that.

• Paid Members

Corbin being featured so little despite being in the supposed main event of the next PPV sure felt like someone new in charge trying to bide their time until after Extreme Rules when they can change direction completely and bin him off. Probably just wishful thinking on my part though. 

That little Corbin vignette where he was talking in a very "Oh, by the way!" fashion to the camera whilst Lacey Evans was getting ready in the background was surprisingly good. Once he slips down the card a bit there's an obvious afterlife for him as a bullying dick, Bam Bam Bigelow/Peter Ebdon lovechild look and all. Proper Million Dollar Corporation jobber type role, but you need those guys around. 

This was, indeed, a very good Raw. Watched it during work and there was something happening every ten minutes. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

Having now seen one in execution, there is nothing achieved from these 2 out of 3 fall matches that wouldn’t be achieved by having a much shorter match. If anything, guys just look worse for having to lose quickly to get through the first falls before the advert break. Plus, who out there would ever complain that the Miz vs. Elias match was too short?

• Paid Members

If you're going to have matches that are only 7 minutes bring back the squashes.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Having now seen one in execution, there is nothing achieved from these 2 out of 3 fall matches that wouldn’t be achieved by having a much shorter match. If anything, guys just look worse for having to lose quickly to get through the first falls before the advert break. Plus, who out there would ever complain that the Miz vs. Elias match was too short?

I watched the YouTube edit which is good but lacks perspective. When I read a review and realised how short the 2/3 falls match was and also Styles/Ricochet, I just don't get the point. You may aswell have just cut to commercial after the entrances, as they often do anyway. Having 2/3 falls as a way to get a 15 minute match on TV is unnecessary but makes sense if you must. Having a 2/3 falls match go 4 minutes is just lunacy.