Sign in to follow this  
d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

CDD38BD5-5864-46B7-8289-D96F4DF32755.thumb.jpeg.2dd27c49f9a3f42f89584f6c12bef667.jpeg

Now that the Brand Split is essentially over, surely it’s only a matter of time before they start unifying some of these belts? It’s crazy how many they’ve got.

I do like the different colouring though. Hopefully Brock can collect them all like Infinity Stones. 

35 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

I usually fast forward through most of Raw so you can excuse me for missing this, but what and where did these teases happen? 

You do know you have to watch every single second of Raw to be allowed a view or opinion right?

9 hours ago, Supremo said:

CDD38BD5-5864-46B7-8289-D96F4DF32755.thumb.jpeg.2dd27c49f9a3f42f89584f6c12bef667.jpeg

Now that the Brand Split is essentially over, surely it’s only a matter of time before they start unifying some of these belts? It’s crazy how many they’ve got.

I do like the different colouring though. Hopefully Brock can collect them all like Infinity Stones. 

I reckon they will add more belts, if anything.

9 hours ago, Supremo said:

And that's without NXT and UK.

On 6/25/2019 at 8:18 AM, Onyx2 said:

Imagine how bad your writing has to be to have THE UNDERTAKER turn up at Raw and no-one is talking about it. 

Before the Raw 25th anniversary DVD, Undertaker: Tombstone was the biggest selling Silver Vision DVD. Had the record for years. In recent years, Undertaker has taken whole years off and come back to huge cheers. Now? Crickets. 

Imagine not being able to get The Undertaker over. 

Edit: I just checked YouTube and fair play his segment is the most popular vid (I think this is how we gauge segments now?). But is anyone clamouring for what he's going to do next? 

i wouldnt say crickets - the crowd were louder than any other moment at Raw this week when Taker came out - huge reaction 

57 minutes ago, big7thletter said:

i wouldnt say crickets - the crowd were louder than any other moment at Raw this week when Taker came out - huge reaction 

Was it the crowd or sweetening, though? Will Taker be selling for Shane & Drew until he makes the hot tag to Roman? 

I'll be honest, I loved the Taker return. he's got more star power in his receeding hair line than the entire current roster. I don't care how old he is, I don't think I'll ever tire of Taker turning up.

The belts don't mean as much as 15 years ago, so they will probably introduce more. Wins and losses aren't a big thing.

14 hours ago, Supremo said:

"Once I have them all, I will have the power to change EVERYTHING in WWE - I'll just snap my fingers, and Vince will sack half the roster..."

5 hours ago, Carbomb said:

"Once I have them all, I will have the power to change EVERYTHING in WWE - I'll just snap my fingers, and Vince will sack half the roster..."

And then... "I finally rest, and watch the sun rise on a grateful WWE Universe..."

Image result for thanos grateful universe

Anyway, you inspired me to actually have a go at reducing the roster by half. I took Wikipedia's list of the main roster (126 people, not including McMahons) and snapped it to 63. There were a couple of tough cuts near the end, but I got it down from 126 to 85 without any trouble whatsoever.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Before Kushida uses his Back to the Future gimmick, soured on by aging superhero Vince McMahon who wants to destroy Brock himself. 

Catching up, I love these blink-and-you’ll-miss-them appearances of the Firefly Funhouse puppets backstage. Genuinely cool idea. Everything about Bray’s new character and return to TV has been the one shining light since Wrestlemania. Whilst everything else is turning to shit, Bray has somehow managed to create something totally different to what they normally do, with time for it to breathe and develop. I’m terrified for when he inevitably makes it to TV and gets boiled down to being one-note. Written by someone with a bit of imagination and ambition this new character could be incredible.

I don't know how it can translate to TV. It'll end up as a crap, no explanation Balor type monster the odd time and Wyatt delivering the 'Yowie Wowie' type promos twice a week until people are sick to death of it, like his first gimmick.

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

Everything about Bray’s new character and return to TV has been the one shining light since Wrestlemania. 

That’s not fair. The 24/7 belt is good as well.

But yeah, I’m gonna be very pleasantly surprised if Bray’s new character translates to wrestling any better than his original character did. I could see it being even worse.