The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I’ve said it before but Seth is definitely getting pegged.

Where else do you think they coined the nickname "the man"?

Sorry, I'll get my coat. 

Last week seemingly was the last episode of the Firefly Funhouse then. Shortly after this whole thing started I had a hunch that when he returns it would mirror his initial debut in some way - the time/date it occurs or the length of time leading up to it or something. I wasn’t sure when that was but thought I remembered it being on the Raw following Money in the Bank. Money in the Bank was a lot earlier this year though and turns out Brays initial debut was July 8th 2013. July 8th falls on a Monday this year and is a couple of weeks away so I can very much see that being when Bray shows up proper again, especially with the Abbie the Witch and Mercy teases this week. 

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

Seth is making a right show of himself on Twitter, moaning about people criticising the product and bickering with Will Ospreay about who wrestles more matches or earns more money. It’s not a good look. Someone needs to have a word. Feels like a million years ago that he was that white hot babyface everyone loved. Seems the moment you actually put the spotlight on him and push him as the top guy it becomes apparent what a whingey, unlikable prick he really is. Might as well bring J&J Security back.

He also said Ambrose took his ball and went home in a recent interview https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2842662-seth-rollins-responds-to-jon-moxley-bashing-wwe-defends-vince-mcmahon-creative?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter he's been in complete company shill mode as of late.

4 hours ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

Last week seemingly was the last episode of the Firefly Funhouse then. Shortly after this whole thing started I had a hunch that when he returns it would mirror his initial debut in some way - the time/date it occurs or the length of time leading up to it or something. I wasn’t sure when that was but thought I remembered it being on the Raw following Money in the Bank. Money in the Bank was a lot earlier this year though and turns out Brays initial debut was July 8th 2013. July 8th falls on a Monday this year and is a couple of weeks away so I can very much see that being when Bray shows up proper again, especially with the Abbie the Witch and Mercy teases this week. 

Gutted we didn't get a Firefly Fun House Grand Prix. With Melanie Price and Session Moth Martina.

38 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I thought they were mates?

I’m sure they are. But now Ambrose is doing an anti wwe gimmick Seth might be a bit annoyed his mate is shitting on the place he represents as the top champion. Regardless of if he’s right or not.