The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator

I've been tooling around with the idea of a UKFF census for a while. I think the age thing is really interesting. So many people round here have been here for nearly twenty years. Power Slam referred a bunch. Then there's the TWC outcasts. Then nothing since. Why do we get new members? We're so unwelcoming! 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

I've been tooling around with the idea of a UKFF census for a while. I think the age thing is really interesting. So many people round here have been here for nearly twenty years. Power Slam referred a bunch. Then there's the TWC outcasts. Then nothing since. Why do we get new members? We're so unwelcoming! 

Go to hell.

25 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

I was bored at uni back in 2012 and Google must’ve brought you up :D took me a while to register though. I’m a couple of years under 30 yes for whoever mentioned it.

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

No bother to you Onyx. Do it for the craic. I hope, in keeping with proper tradition, that the task also ends up unfinished. 

• Moderators

Any edge she had left with Custom Wrestling Pindick Rollins. 

Special points for him watching Lacey Evans filling in Becky Lynch then him pulling his other half off when she took the aggressors position. Its fucking shocking. 

The Age of Corbin is the least watchable era of WWE ever. Thing is, it's not as if it's good or it's bad. It's just fucking dull. I'd watch it properly if it was shit or good. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I noticed the little spurt of elimination and 2/3 falls matches recently. Apparently it's because Vince's latest fad is no wrestling during commercial breaks. Interesting reading about this show to see how they get around it. Seemed a tad more creative with it, restarting matches, doing the Teddy Long special, etc.

Personally think the answer is shorter matches so your PPVs and the odd long TV match feel special but that's hard on a 3 hour show because there would be millions of them, like WCW.

Mixed tag main event for Extreme Rules isn't the shot in the arm anyone needed.