d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

Tag matches are probably a good way to hide Taker's limitations these days. I have to assume they're going to have him keep going and retire next year as it'll be 30 years since his WWE debut.  

Apparently during those quizzes they do with fans during commercial breaks, they had a fan answering which superstar the nickname related to.

”Best in the world” - he answered CM Punk.

Bet that went down well backstage. 

1 hour ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

Which one of Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre is dead?

McIntyre's act.

13 minutes ago, Gentleman Lover said:

I got a feeling Seth Rollins turns on Becky and then we have the first ever Champ Vs Champ intergender match at Summerslam with Becky coming out as victor.

Fucking hell, it’s like reading the YouTube comments.

Seth is making a right show of himself on Twitter, moaning about people criticising the product and bickering with Will Ospreay about who wrestles more matches or earns more money. It’s not a good look. Someone needs to have a word. Feels like a million years ago that he was that white hot babyface everyone loved. Seems the moment you actually put the spotlight on him and push him as the top guy it becomes apparent what a whingey, unlikable prick he really is. Might as well bring J&J Security back.

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Seth is making a right show of himself on Twitter, moaning about people criticising the product and bickering with Will Ospreay about who wrestles more matches or earns more money. It’s not a good look. Someone needs to have a word. Feels like a million years ago that he was that white hot babyface everyone loved. Seems the moment you actually put the spotlight on him and push him as the top guy it becomes apparent what a whingey, unlikable prick he really is. Might as well bring J&J Security back.

As others have said, when you make Ospreay look like the sensible one in an argument, that says a lot. I never liked him in the Shield, I thought the heel turn was his best moment, but hes been a sloppy worker and thinks he is better then he is. There is nothing about him in, or outside the ring, that makes his anymore special then most of the roster. I hope he is a lifer so he doesn't end up stinking up AEW

5 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I would hazard a guess that your one Beckys' Skittle is bigger than his willy.

I’ve said it before but Seth is definitely getting pegged.

20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I’ve said it before but Seth is definitely getting pegged.

Where else do you think they coined the nickname "the man"?

Sorry, I'll get my coat. 

Last week seemingly was the last episode of the Firefly Funhouse then. Shortly after this whole thing started I had a hunch that when he returns it would mirror his initial debut in some way - the time/date it occurs or the length of time leading up to it or something. I wasn’t sure when that was but thought I remembered it being on the Raw following Money in the Bank. Money in the Bank was a lot earlier this year though and turns out Brays initial debut was July 8th 2013. July 8th falls on a Monday this year and is a couple of weeks away so I can very much see that being when Bray shows up proper again, especially with the Abbie the Witch and Mercy teases this week.