Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

It's probably a case of WWE doing a show somewhere in Abu-Dhabi or India or somewhere like that, and on the way they have a lay over in London so cram a show in while they stop off.

Edited by WeeAl

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Like they did last time when people thought it was a network event

Yeah, exactly. Although this live Thunder Rick mentions. Hmmm. As long as it's like the episode with the ring set up on the water, and Hall and Nash are there to make it feel like old times, then I'll put a saddle on my dog in the morning and start waddling South West.

Edit: I actually think that was an episode of Nitro now that I've gotten confused. Poor Thunder. Should have left the memories (or lack thereof) alone.

Edited by WeeAl

• Paid Members

Turns out Rick Astley has covered Walk Like A Panther for that film. It's not a bad version, but that film just looks so formulaic. It's not going to be anywhere near as good as The Full Number Of Overs That Are Scheduled To Be Bowled That Day.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Turns out Rick Astley has covered Walk Like A Panther for that film. It's not a bad version, but that film just looks so formulaic. It's not going to be anywhere near as good as The Full Number Of Overs That Are Scheduled To Be Bowled That Day.

I don't know how you can live with yer'sen.