Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Are WWE going to consider the result "cannon" then, and recognise the result on the normal shows? I know they have done a few house shows on the Network before, but I can't remember if the results translated to RAW/Smackdown.

1 minute ago, Cod Eye said:

Are WWE going to consider the result "cannon" then, and recognise the result on the normal shows? I know they have done a few house shows on the Network before, but I can't remember if the results translated to RAW/Smackdown.

Doubt it. They might acknowledge a big moment like they do on the odd house show if a title changes hands. 

In reality its no different to the old UK PPV's in that its an event, but meaningless in the sense it probably won't relate to storylines.

2 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

The event in Saudi Arabia with the 50 man Rumble has been confirmed to not only air on WWE Network but also on Sky Box Office at 5pm in April 27th.

so we should be able to watch it on the wwe network in the uk/ireland without paying sky box office

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, The Dart said:

(accidental dupe)

Edited by PJ Power

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, The Dart said:

It’s on normal TV in Saudi Arabia too.

Did they state what channel in Saudi Arabia they plan to broadcast it on? I've a motorised satellite dish and can pick up quite a few of their state channels and as far as I know there are no commercial terrestrial TV broadcasters allowed in the country.

6 minutes ago, PJ Power said:

Did they state what channel in Saudi Arabia they plan to broadcast it on? I've a motorised satellite dish and can pick up quite a few of their state channels and as far as I know there are no commercial terrestrial TV broadcasters allowed in the country.

Just done a google search it seems that it’ll be on OSN Sports

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Just done a google search it seems that it’ll be on OSN Sports

Bah! That's a sports subscription channel only available by satellite in the Middle East. No free lunch for me then on that front. Thanks anyway.

Edited by PJ Power

WWE have announced additional matches for the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia 

John Cena Vs Triple H 

The Miz Vs. Seth Rollins Vs. Finn Balor Vs. Samoa Joe in a Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship

The Hardy Boyz Vs The Bar 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Fucking hell, are they still around?  I remember seeing The Wall v Vampiro on The Wrestling Channel about a million years ago.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

WWE have announced additional matches for the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia 

John Cena Vs Triple H 

Gotta watch it now. Christ.