Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

11 minutes ago, Loki said:

Fucking hell, are they still around?  I remember seeing The Wall v Vampiro on The Wrestling Channel about a million years ago.

Not still around.  Back around.  They started running shows again in October.  Don't think The Wall vs. Vampiro happened in MLW either, although I'm sure you weren't being serious.

Edited by The Dart

From WWE.com, That’s Shane cancelled for Mania then.

Shane McMahon is currently recovering from acute diverticulitis and an umbilical hernia in a New York-area medical facility, WWE.com has learned.

Two weeks ago on SmackDown LIVE, McMahon announced he would be taking an indefinite leave of absence from his position as the blue brand’s Commissioner. Following that announcement, McMahon was brutally attacked by Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. WWE medical staff initially diagnosed him with a laryngeal contusion and trapezius and rhomboid strains as a result of the beating. 

Following the vicious assault, McMahon went to the Caribbean with his family to rest and recuperate.  While there, Shane developed a massive infection due to acute diverticulitis and was hospitalized for several days in Antigua before being flown back to a New York-area hospital, where he is currently being treated with heavy doses of antibiotics. The doctors in New York have also discovered that Shane suffered an umbilical hernia during the attack, which will require surgery once the infection has been eradicated.

Stick with WWE.com for further updates on Shane McMahon’s status as they become available.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Fuck sake.

I’m at a loss as to who they can add at this point and not make the story a bit worst. For once Shane actually adds something to the story he’s in.

...Brie?

I’d just do a quid pro quo deal and have Bryan be Strowman’s partner and Strowman be his.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

6 hours ago, Philjax said:

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2018/03/26/major-league-wrestling-bein-sports

MLW is now available in 50 million homes from April 20th, and they getting paid.....

Can genuinely see them as the no. 2 promotion within five years. Their business model is sound, their production is excellent and the format is fresh and fits in with the 21st century. I’m a big fan. Some amazing talent also in Riddle, Pentagon Jnr, Lawlor, Cobb etc.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, AVM said:

Can genuinely see them as the no. 2 promotion within five years. Their business model is sound, their production is excellent and the format is fresh and fits in with the 21st century. I’m a big fan. Some amazing talent also in Riddle, Pentagon Jnr, Lawlor, Cobb etc.

They wont be number 2 until they can convince beIN to let them use Andy Gray as the colour announcer alongside Tony Schiavone.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Kane of course. Team Hell No vs Sami and Kev.

That's a great shout. Hadn't even considered Kane. Again, similar to Shane, the only time in what seems like forever that his involvement is an actual plus!

20 minutes ago, AVM said:

What’s the odds on them even being around in 5 years...

Edited by TildeGuy~!

14 minutes ago, Supremo said:

That's a great shout. Hadn't even considered Kane. Again, similar to Shane, the only time in what seems like forever that his involvement is an actual plus!

Kane would be a good shout for sure, wonder if they could persuade Big Show to come out of retirement as a one off, playing off on his friendships with both Shane and DB. Jericho would be another one but I think he has a Fozzy gig the same day