Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

Is Jericho busy with Fozzy that weekend? 

They got a gig that night in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. It's the last few dates of their current tour that week. It wouldn't be very feesible for him to fly over, do the match and fly straight back for the gig. So another time NJPW permitting.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, Kane in a featured match at Wrestlemania would be the perfect dampener I need after actually getting excited about this years card. Like someone took a shit all over your birthday cake.

I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes hoping that somehow, someway, Bryan ends up teaming with Hogan. The Hulkster is due a return. 

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, FUM said:

Big Cass has been cleared so wouldn't be shocked for them to see it as a way back for him.

Why? On what basis would they pair a heel from Raw with the most over babyface on Smackdown against a couple of heels? There's no logic to that whatsoever. If he's cleared, then he'll return on the post-WrestleMania Raw.

He was a heel from RAW when he got injured. History suggests a lengthy spell out means they can stick you anywhere they want and any disposition they want.

They want Cass to be a star. I don't personally see it happening but I wouldn't be shocked for WWE logic to be that sticking him in Bryan's corner will make him one.

Sometimes you've got to "because WWE" things rather than looking at the logic.

9 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Shane McMahon is currently recovering from acute diverticulitis and an umbilical hernia in a New York-area medical facility, WWE.com has learned.

You've got to hand it to WWE.com and their crack reporting. They always manage to get the scoop on whatever's happening in WWE.

Download Festival have announced that WWE NXT will be on over the whole weekend again this year. They usually do a number of house shows the week after while they're over here. Nothing has been announced so far but it's worth keeping an eye open

Edited by WyattSheepMask