WWE Sold To Endeavor, Will Merge With UFC

SaitoRyo

5 minutes ago, chokeout said:

I'm wondering if Riddle (rightfully) shitting on UFC and Dana for years or being a garbage human more recently was the reason for his release. 

Dana is 100% petty enough to want to fire Riddle twice. 

Him being a dumpster fire of a human being that apparently falsely and publicly accused a police officer (with accompanying photo) of sexually assaulting him probably didn’t help him either.

• Paid Members

It’s a bad look that WWE put up with Riddle’s bullshit for years, only for Endeavor to bin him in less than a week. He should’ve been gone after he talked himself into a corner during SpeakingOut, chopping and changing his story. The man’s a scumbag and an absolute liability as a member of your company. AEW would be morons to go near him.

Edited by Supremo

3 hours ago, chokeout said:

I'm wondering if Riddle (rightfully) shitting on UFC and Dana for years or being a garbage human more recently was the reason for his release. 

Dana is 100% petty enough to want to fire Riddle twice. 

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

• Paid Members

The way it’s described in the Observer is “time in vs. how much money you’re paid vs. return on investment.”

I don’t want anyone to lose their job, but seriously. Based on that, how the fuck have Tamina, Karrion Kross and the Good Brothers survived? They must be paid pennies.