WWE Sold To Endeavor, Will Merge With UFC

SaitoRyo

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

A cellmate, with any luck. 

This cunt isn't doing any time. He'll keep paying off victims, just the price will go up now he's converted shares into hundreds of millions of dollars. 

I'd look forward to the day he fucks off this mortal realm except the tributes from the knuckle-draggers who still support his company will make me sick.  

2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

This cunt isn't doing any time. He'll keep paying off victims, just the price will go up now he's converted shares into hundreds of millions of dollars. 

I'd look forward to the day he fucks off this mortal realm except the tributes from the knuckle-draggers who still support his company will make me sick.  

Yeah I know, it’s just wishful thinking that he dies in the big house in total disgrace. 

5 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

He won't have been squashed into economy. Billionaires taking long haul flights can lay in a bed and get grapes hand fed to them the entire way if they want. 

Flying is really hard on the body, regardless of whether you fly in cattle class or not. Your blood flow slows down, you take on less oxygen, you dehydrate (beyond what drinking water can alleviate). Old Vinnie and his tache isn’t at deaths door if he can still do long flights.

It’s why Bob Arum is a fucking marvel. Over 90 years of age and still flys all over the place for meetings and fights.

3 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Flying is really hard on the body, regardless of whether you fly in cattle class or not. Your blood flow slows down, you take on less oxygen, you dehydrate (beyond what drinking water can alleviate). Old Vinnie and his tache isn’t at deaths door if he can still do long flights

Yeah but we all know Vince won't sell anything so even if he was terminal he'd still act like he wasn't. I actually think he died several months ago and this version of him is just his body with electric currents being run through it to keep it moving. 

• Paid Members
On 11/10/2023 at 6:01 PM, Snitsky's back acne said:

Yeah but we all know Vince won't sell anything so even if he was terminal he'd still act like he wasn't. I actually think he died several months ago and this version of him is just his body with electric currents being run through it to keep it moving. 

It's Nathan Lane in his greatest performance since Mousehunt.

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

The newest member of the TKO Board of Directors...Dwayne Johnson. I wonder if this is a first step to rolling the new UFL into TKO's portfolio.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-board-member-wwe-tko-group-1235882746/

It may be down to the UFL thing but it’s probably also hard to deny a man with his business acumen combined with his history in this specific business is more than qualified to sit on the board of directors really when you drill it down.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, FUM said:

It may be down to the UFL thing but it’s probably also hard to deny a man with his business acumen combined with his history in this specific business is more than qualified to sit on the board of directors really when you drill it down.

it's also given him full ownership of the trademark for "The Rock", which I imagine is a big motivating factor on his part.

Well this afternoon has certainly been abit mental hasn't it.

It's like professional wrestling thought we haven't had any top mainstream news coverage for a while let's completely dominate it with two mammoth announcements

This company ain't going anywhere they will still be going when I'm dead and buried. Unless something drastic happens they are here forever