WWE Sold To Endeavor, Will Merge With UFC

SaitoRyo

It's not intentional it's me trying to get my point or thoughts out and 9 times out of 10 whatever is in my head gets typed.

Also I left school in year 8 and didn't go back to high school because of my home life so I also apologize for the bad grammar and stuff but it's literally down to me not being taught it not because I'm thick.

3 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

It's not intentional it's me trying to get my point or thoughts out and 9 times out of 10 whatever is in my head gets typed.

Also I left school in year 8 and didn't go back to high school because of my home life so I also apologize for the bad grammar and stuff but it's literally down to me not being taught it not because I'm thick.

No need to apologise, and I'm not taking the mick out of you being "thick"

Nothing should be taken too seriously on here mate, everyone has a unique way of writing, that's all.

Fucking.

18 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

You always come across as very enthusiastic and that isn’t a bad thing at all. 

24 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Wonder if it's a hint of acceptance that his movie career has failed a bit now? Maybe he'll cut back on them and focus on business ventures like this instead. Will be interesting to see what he does the next couple of years.

He's recently been saying he wants to do more serious roles but I think that's just him saying his stock as a blockbuster megastar is waning, he's no Big Dave.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Wonder if it's a hint of acceptance that his movie career has failed a bit now? 

Failed? Don't think that can be said of him. Past it's best (I'm talking commercially here), in the rearview, going through a lull, not what it once was etc. That type of description might work.

Personally, most of his movies are nonsense but he's been one of the most financially successful movie stars that there has ever been. Much like the wrestling business, few people end up going out on top, usually you have to come down the other side of the mountain top. I wouldn't say that's failure, more the natural lifecycle of fame.

Wasn’t he the highest grossing or paid actor for a year or two running as well? His acting career nowhere near failed, it was a huge success.

Edited by FUM

A heel turn is the only way Rock's ever going to be interest again to me. That video where he's practically playing a new heel character has just calcified that for me. He's the most boring fucking man in the world. To rob from one of the comments on the video, he should just come back as Dwayne 'The Stock' Johnson. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

A heel turn is the only way Rock's ever going to be interest again to me. That video where he's practically playing a new heel character has just calcified that for me. He's the most boring fucking man in the world. To rob from one of the comments on the video, he should just come back as Dwayne 'The Stock' Johnson. 

Michael_Owen.jpg

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, FUM said:

Wasn’t he the highest grossing or paid actor for a year or two running as well? His acting career nowhere near failed, it was a huge success.

It's not failed but the last couple of years have seen his first genuine movie bombs after being a go-to bankable star, with a decades worth of work in Black Adam and him shifting the DC focus to him only for it to fail spectacularly and jungle cruise not breaking even. This, combined with him telling Vin Disel to fuck off and walking away from the Fast and Furious franchise, only for him to return and have that film massively under perform (not his fault but doesn't bode well for the sequel he will be in) and its the first time he's not been a sure thing for Hollywood. 

He's also a very rare 'blockbuster' star without his own franchise, with most of his big hits being in ensembles. 

Edited by chokeout