WWE Sold To Endeavor, Will Merge With UFC

SaitoRyo

33 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Is Vickie Guerrero still with AEW?

Nope, there was news she was off the road with her contract winding down.

A little while later one of her daughters (not the one that tried wrestling) made some posts about the abuse she had suffered from Vickie's husband, and how Vickie sided with the husband over her daughter.

Vickie and her husband deny it all, and the way they handled the response wouldn't exactly change any minds. Along the lines of if you want to fight dirty, so will I.

1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Is Vickie Guerrero still with AEW?

They let her contract run down after she supported her husband over sexual abuse claims within the family. Quite telling how in the sea of people in AEW with such claims against them, it’s the woman who is let go. 

1 hour ago, Nick James said:

And also, thank fuck that idiot Quincy Jones has finally been given the marching orders after the whole bullying drama with Amari Miller.

I had to Google all of this because I read it as the music producer bullying a Leeds Utd player. 

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

They let her contract run down after she supported her husband over sexual abuse claims within the family.

That’s not true. They came to an agreement not to renew her contract in February. The sexual abuse stuff came out in April. They didn’t let it run down after supporting her husband. 

4 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

That’s not true. They came to an agreement not to renew her contract in February. The sexual abuse stuff came out in April. They didn’t let it run down after supporting her husband. 

Thanks for the clarification. So they didn’t do anything regarding the allegations. At least that’s consistent I suppose. 

16 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I do feel a bit sorry for Dana. She obviously wanted to work hard and try but she never seemed to improve at a decent rate.

I thought she did well to stay for 10 years. She spent about 3 or 4 in NXT, so I have no idea how she couldn't have improved or at least been capable after that. The only memorable thing I think she's done is thinking she's over at Mania 37 but it turns out the crowd are just laughing at Mandy Rose falling arse over tit.

31 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

I thought she did well to stay for 10 years. She spent about 3 or 4 in NXT, so I have no idea how she couldn't have improved or at least been capable after that. The only memorable thing I think she's done is thinking she's over at Mania 37 but it turns out the crowd are just laughing at Mandy Rose falling arse over tit.

She was okay but I always felt like she hit her ceiling as a performer and never really broke through and no one really cared about her either. So it was always going to be a struggle for her really.

• Paid Members

Elias has the perfect gimmick to make some money on the indies and not have to take many bumps. Be shocked if he doesn't end up on UK shows sooner rather than later. Saying that he's the type of mid card comedy act that can plug in anywhere and can just kayfabe himself as another brother. 

Ziggler will be fine. He's an ex champion with recognition. He'll go to Japan to proves he's been held back, flounder and have meh matches then go to AEW. Everyone else goes in the bin. 

Elias can just do his gimmick as The Drifter, which was a marginally better version of the gimmick he had on NXT.  And for shits and giggles he could come out as Zeke as well (or another brother as @chokeout says).

He's honestly a super talented guy with great timing and acting chops, a superstar physique and also he can play guitar.   Imo he'd be a great fit for AEW.

• Paid Members

I'm wondering if Riddle (rightfully) shitting on UFC and Dana for years or being a garbage human more recently was the reason for his release. 

Dana is 100% petty enough to want to fire Riddle twice. 

Edited by chokeout